We have the Garage comparison from my current client with The Tiger I, Tiger P and VK 45.03 with the Tiger II (H) scaled to fit and pasted into the fourth slot. Click for full size in new tab. And the in garage “Research” grab.
Russian originals from WoT Express.
In November 2016 the Tiger II P was put into supertest. At that time it was intended as a tech tree tank but promptly shelved. Now it is back in supertest but as the Tiger II (H) a tier VII premium. We have the stat screens for then and now (click to open in a new tab).
We also have some in the wild screen caps.
For RU and EU so far.
- For RU. February 19 Game servers (except RU3) and clan portal will be unavailable from 7:00 to 7:45 (MSK).
- For EU: The World of Tanks servers will be unavailable on 19.02.2019 from 04:00 – 04:45 CET due to this update. Clan Portal will be unavailable from 04:00 CET till 04:45 CET 19.02.2019.
Fixes: Will fix some technical errors.
Hello everyone, today is a good day for War Thunder news as we have been given another devblog. Today’s sneak peek is a new Fleet Air Arm addition to the British Aviation tree in the form of the Sea Hawk FGA.6, a ground attack variant of the Hawker Sea Hawk that was introduced to the Royal Navy’s Fleet Air Arm in 1953. A mighty fine looking aircraft, it will come in at Rank V and give the British Tree a decent ground attack that it has been missing for some time.
Hey everyone, today War Thunder has unveiled the first event for the year, called Sea Voyage which focuses on a nautical theme with an American flying boat and Soviet Destroyer up for grabs. Unfortunately no amphibious tanks for you Ground Forces fans, but it looks set to be an interesting event
From The Tank Museum Bovington
Craig Moore author and tank aficionado, also known as The Tank Hunter, came to The Tank Museum to choose his top 5 and point out some of the lesser known aspects of these tanks.
Good day everyone, some big WT news today: Tier VII is coming to War Thunder Ground Forces and the vanguard of this news is the British Challenger 2 MBT. For the Challenger 2, we are told to expect a vehicle similar to the Challenger 1 but with much-upgraded armour and armament. The armament consists of an L30 120mm cannon armed with improved ammunition compared to the L11 and the armour focuses on the turret which receives a decent level of protection: up to 500mm for kinetic and 900mm for HEAT. It should be noted however that the lower glacis remains a glaring weak spot for the tank, relegating it to second-line duties similar to the Challenger 1.
May as well post the spiel video again before the numbers.
Third-party programs that manipulate gameplay by granting an unfair advantage are not welcome in World of Tanks. We’ve come a long way in weeding out harmful mods since we started taking action against cheaters.
Stats this wave.
- For SEA: First offence, Warning and 7 day suspension, 308. Second offence permanent ban, 90.
- For RU: First offence, Warning and 7 day suspension, ???.Second offence permanent ban, ???. (nothing to date)
- For EU: First offence, Warning and 7 day suspension, 2,500.Second offence permanent ban, 963.
- For NA: First offence, Warning and 7 day suspension, 466.Second offence permanent ban, 215.
To make it as easy as possible for you to find game mods that are safe to use, earlier this year we have launched the new version of the Mod Hub, where you can find modifications officially verified by Wargaming. Visit the Mod Hub directly.
Smallest bit of news for those of you who bought the Warhammer 40k edition of the KV-2, you’ll finally be able to display Marks of Excellence. Each mark will be a crossed out black skull (fitting I suppose, not terribly familiar with 40k):
We are happy to announce the release of the 0.8.0.2 update for World of Warships.
Commanders! Due to the installation of Update 0.8.0.2. the server will be unavailable
- Fixed the bug that resulted in huge damage spikes from AA explosions at tier VIII.;
- Adjusted the damage progression of AA explosions on all tiers;
- Resolved some issues with continuous DPS calculation. As a result, continuous DPS was adjusted within 5% on all ships;
- Made balance changes to several ships in live testing ( V Viribus Unitis, V Exeter, V Yahagi, IX Neustrashimy);
We are happy to announce the release of the 0.8.0.1 update for World of Warships.
Commanders! Due to the installation of the Update, the server will be unavailable
Update size: ~ 100 MB.
To allow you to adapt your Commanders and ships to the new carrier gameplay as comfortably as possible, from February 8 to February 11, you’ll be able to retrain your Commanders, redistribute their skill points and demount modernizations for free. This event includes all Commanders and ships, regardless of specialization or class.