these are the full third iteration Sandbox changes:
The stun mechanic, new UI elements, and multi-use consumables performed well at Tier X. They facilitated teamwork, boosted battle dynamics, and made matches feel fairer. In Phase 3, we are testing the same scope of changes across Tiers VIII–X to see how they play out in a wider range of vehicles and affect overall gameplay.
The 2nd point on the agenda is Tier X light tanks. The main goal of their addition is to eliminate the frustrating +3 matchmaking that the class currently has. Stretching light tank branches to Tier X makes the regular +2 matchmaking possible for them, which should turn them into a standalone battle unit. The matchmaker will be able to assemble diverse teams, and faster, while light tanks will fight in a more balanced environment and have a chance to contribute to the battle outcome meaningfully.
Schedule & Restrictions
the third iteration of Sandbox test server is now online.
The tier 10 Light Tanks have been introduced and works on artillery will continue.
these will be the new tier 10 LTS tech tree linings:
I’ve gathered all the new patch changelog changes for you.
As it became usual, there wasn’t much in this patch but most changes happened with the German and Soviet lines.
- German tank destroyer Jagdtiger (H) ( new )
- German heavy tank Tiger II (H) ( new )
- German heavy tank VK 100.01 (P) ( new )
- German heavy tank Mäuschen ( new )
- German heavy tank Pz.Kpfw. VII ( new )
- Swedish medium tank Strv 81 ( new )
- Soviet heavy tank Объект 252У Защитник ( new )
- Soviet medium tank Т-44-85М ( new )
- Soviet medium tank Т-44-100М ( new )
- WZ-111 model 1-4
- Hull armor 120 / 120 / 60 ( 120 / 80 / 60 )
- Lorraine 40 t
- Price 10700 ( 100 )
- Turret Lorraine 40 t
- Gun 100 mm SA47 A
- Reload time 36 ( 50 )
- Aim time 2.7 ( 3.2 )
- Clip 4/24 ( 6/22 )
- Gun 100 mm SA47 A
From WG NA two videos ( both Object 252U ) on what is otherwise a slow news day thus far.When I saw the first one I wondered what they had been smoking, the second is informational.Enjoy.
Detanktive Crime Stories
For second video Continue reading “WoT And Order”
From Wargaming EU
On Saturday, February the 25th, we will be applying a server-side Micropatch. Due to this:
- Both servers will be unavailable from 05:30 for 25 minutes
- EU 1 cluster will be unavailable from 06:00 for 25 minutes
- EU 2 cluster will be unavailable from 06:30 for 25 minutes
From Wargaming NA
There are plans to release Micropatch 9.17.1_1.1 on February 25th, 2017
Maintenance will begin at 02:30 Pacific Time (10:30 UTC) and will last approximately one hour.
During maintenance, the World of Tanks servers will be unavailable.
- Fixed some technical issues.
When maintenance has completed please restart World of Tanks using the launcher file (WOTLauncher.exe) and ensure your game client updates properly.
If automatic updating has been enabled in the launcher settings, make sure that the client has finished updating.