Originally laid down in 1936, the Type 1936 class destroyer served the Kriegsmarine faithfully in the early stages of WW2 and with other nations after the war had ended. Now, the time has come for this battle-hardened German veteran to prove its worth once more in one of the upcoming naval testing sessions in War Thunder, Kriegsmarine fans rejoice!
Full notes for the version of 9.20 being tested at the moment:
- Waffenträger auf E 100 (P) (Chinese Server Only)
- Gun reload time 12,8 cm Kw.K. 44 L / 55 changed from 12 seconds to 13.3 seconds.
- HP reduced from 3,200 to 3,000.
8,8 cm Pak 43 Jagdtiger
- Shot spread during movement reduced by 6%
- Spread during hull rotation reduced by 6%
- Hull rotation increased from 22 to 26
With news from 9.20 coming out, we have a bit more info on the latest go at a 30v30 mode, this new “General Battle” (yeah, that’s probably just an off translation) will apparently be variant on Random Battles. Here are the basic rules:
- 60 Players: 30v30
- 15 minute battle time
- Tier X only
- Victory Conditions:L Capture the enemy base or destroy all enemy tanks
- Players will be drawn from the Random Battle queue
- Tier X vehicles only
- The occurrence of the new mode will be largely random
- The new mode will be enabled by default for all players, though you can manually disable it in the same manner as the other game variants
- Each team will be further divided into 3 subgroups of 10 each (cannot be manually chosen, this is determined by the matchmaker)
- The composition of each team is still bound by the new MM 2.0 rules
- Each subgroup will try to be matched as equally as possible with a subgroup on the opposing team
- The number of SPGs per team will be limited to 4
- When matching up platoons, there can not be a difference of more than two players when matching platoons between both teams
- If one player in a platoon has the new game type selected, then it is possible for the platoon to be queued into the new mode
Good day everyone,
WG has released a balance overview covering all of the tank changes we will be seeing in 9.20. However, rather than repeat things we’ve put up already over the past month or so, we’ll provide links to those articles and note any new developments, you may even like a few of them:
So far no major changes from the previously released info
The heavy changes will likely continue in the future, as WG wants to further distinguish the IS and KV lines, bringing back the KV’s old role as well armored damage dealers.
First update: After reviewing the test data and feedback, the Bat-Chat 25t will remain Continue reading
Tonight another Micropatch rolls out on RU, EU and NA.
RU. July 27 from 6:00 to 6:45 (MSC) servers will be unavailable due to the release of a small update.
EU. The World of Tanks servers will be unavailable on 27.07.2017 from 04:00 – 04:45 UTC due to this update.
NA. Maintenance will begin at 02:00 Pacific Time (09:00 UTC) and will last approximately one hour. During maintenance, the World of Tanks servers will be unavailable.
Patch Notes. Continue reading
I know this feeling too well. Enjoy.
Good day everybody.
As part of our attempt to gather a variety of views and opinions from the World of Tanks Console playerbase, we’ve reached out to one of those in our Community Contributor program
So I’m gonna start this off by saying that I DO NOT speak for the average player, as much as I maintain any ability level is achievable by any and all, I am aware that at current I am above average. But I don’t think personal rating, winrate, WN8 or any other form of generated number tells you about the person behind the controller, whether keyboard and mouse of a console controller. I make these points because I want to disassociate skill levels from the term average, and myself from it being claimed I consider myself to be among the core playerbase.
A few armor models showing off the new armor changes coming to the high tier British mediums, as well as a few other stats:
- Horsepower increased from 510 to 650
- Power to Weight increased from 12.26 to 15.63
- Front armor plate increased from 50.8mm to 76.2mm
- Frontal turret armor increased from 170mm to 240mm
Just gonna post this video as there is not a lot going on this week.
Good day everybody, brief bit of news:
As part of the ongoing balance changes, its now the turn of the high tier British mediums. For the Centurions (Mk1 and Mk 7/1), this will come in the form of increased effective armor for the turrets and upper front plates Continue reading