No guesses for the subject of todays video.Enjoy.
Here we have the vehicle changes that Wargaming EU thought we didn’t deserve to know so we got them in Russian. Well played EU.
44 Pantera (tier VIII):
- The spread of the gun Cannone da 90/53 in the Turret P.44 Pantera prima variante was changed from 0.36 to 0.35 m.
- The spread of the gun Cannone da 90/74 in the Turret P.44 Pantera prima variante was changed from 0.36 to 0.35 m.
- The spread of the gun Cannone da 90/53 in the Turret P.44 Pantera seconda variante was changed from 0.35 to 0.34 m.
- The spread of the gun Cannone da 90/74 in the Turret P.44 Pantera seconda variante was changed from 0.34 to 0.33 m.
Quite interesting to a new WoWs player. Enjoy.
All the changes announced are for Frontline Mode.
Progress in the mode
There are 30 tiers available in the mode.
- Players progress by fighting battles in the Frontline mode.
- At the end of each battle, players receive Fame points.
- The number of points depends on the rank earned in the battle:
- Private: all player start to battle with this rank.
- Sergeant: +150 Fame points
- Lieutenant: +250 Fame points
- Captain: +600 Fame points
- Major: +900 Fame points
- General: +1,200 Fame points
- Upon achieving a new tier, players will receive rewards and Supply points.
- Once the maximum tier is achieved, players will be able to reset the progress.
- The Prestige option will be available three times: the maximum tier can be reset three times.
- Players will earn a unique reward for each reset.
- The Prestige also resets the Combat Reserve levels.
- After each progress reset, the tier rewards will be available again.
We Have a map that was first shown in November 2015. The map Crab is now in HD. We also have the latest version of the map Berlin. First the 2015 version of “Crab” then the HD and last Berlin. Enjoy.
Good day everyone,
Quick add on to the recent stats for the new Soviet tanks (latest stats here), showing where these will be going in the tech tree (granted, it’s not exactly hard to imagine), with the caveat that these are likely at least a couple of updates (as per Russian community sources). Any changes to this estimate timeline will be posted as soon as possible.
Those players that get a World of Tanks replay featured in a WoT Best Replays of the week video will get a special Camo.
We now have screen caps with almost full stats and some more pics of the K-91 and Object 277. Original Russian left English overlay right then pics.