These came up on the RU portal in their version of the 1.0.1 intro which the EU portal so helpfully cut out from theirs.
Introducing the Italian Tech Tree
This consists of eleven vehicles
- Tier I LT, Fiat 3000.
- Tier II LT, L6 / 40.
- Tier II MT, M14 / 41.
- Tier III MT, M15 / 42.
- Tier IV MT, P26 / 40.
- Tier V MT, P.43.
- Tier VI MT, P.43 bis.
- Tier VII MT, P.43 ter.
- Tier VIII MT, P.44 Pantera.
- Tier IX MT, Prototipo Standard B.
- Tier X MT, Progetto M40 mod 65.
Reintroducing the new version of the map Province.
VK 72.01 (K) Tier X German HT Clan reward.
- Enhanced Turret and Hull side armor
- Increased penetration of the Gr 39 H3A G premium HEAT shell from 334 mm to 350 mm
121 B Tier X Chinese MT Clan reward.
- The 12150L7 (580HP) engine is replaced with 12150L7B (700HP) engine
- The spread of the 105 mm L7C gun during turret rotation was reduced by 17%.
- Reload of the 105 mm L7C gun was reduced from 10.2 to 8.7 seconds
- view range increased from 400 to 420 m
- Penetration of the prenium HEAT shell M456 is increased from 330 to 350 mm.
M60 Tier X America MT Clan reward.
- The dispersion of 105 mm M68 guns has been changed from 0.35 to 0.33 m at 100m
- The spread of the 105 mm M68 gun during turret rotation was reduced by 20%
- The aim time of the 105 mm M68 was reduced from 1.8 to 1.6 seconds
- Penetration of the prenium HEAT-T T384E4 shell is increased from 330 to 350 mm.
- The maximum speeds are increased from 48.3 to 50 kph forward and reverse from 20 to 23 kph
- Continental AVDS-1790-2 engines Power was increased from 750 bhp to 950 bhp
T95E6 Tier X America MT Clan reward.
- Dispersion of the 120 mm Gun T123E6 from the movement is reduced by 25%
- Dispersion during hull rotation decreased by 25%
- Reload time of the 120 mm Gun T123E6 is reduced from 9.12 to 8 seconds
- Hit points reduced from 2,000 to 1,900
- Continental AOI-1195-5 (560bhp) engine is replaced with the Continental AOI-1195-5A (750bhp) engine
21 thoughts on “1.0.1 Patch Changes”
Head to tanks.gg and look at the 72…
This is what was posted on RU portal:- Усилено бронирование башни и бортов корпуса.
Google says:- Enhanced booking of the tower and sides of the hull..
Booking = Armor
Tower = Turret
and yes Tanks gg shows no changes
No, the side armor is buffed; turret is broken (0mm), and the lower plate nerfed to 180mm, lowest part of it being 40mm…
(This may be a double post, internet issues…)
are they fucking serious ?
No nerf the Tier XI 268 V4 into Tier X change. Dumb fuck WG balance team.
They haven’t run out of vodka yet. That’s the moment they will nerf the 268 V4.
Vodka ? Nah i think they are using needles
2684 is perfectly balanced comrade. if anything it needs a buff. also the 263 at tier 9 is also perfectly ok!
Well, you know, in Russia it’s mandatory that you drink vodka so that little crystals of Stalinium form in your blood; they say you gain strength from them. Everyone that doesn’t grow at least one minicrystal of Stalinium is sent to the gulag in sunny Siberia. That’s why WG has been drinking lots of vodka lately and it doesn’t seem like their supply is getting too thin any soon 😉
Anyone else gettin weird KEY laggs or some similar ???
I am getting that. fps is good, ping is good, but tank doesn’t react. It seems to have a mind of its own.
I thought it was just my own internet…
These fuckers made a fuckin bug and expect me to get into the mission shit… I fucked up two of my brand new keybords…. I tought it was key bugs… stuck or something….also my cupola seems to whizz off to one side when that shit happens ?????
Found fix…. 3rd option under registry EDIT…
Why tf would they buff the vk7201 without giving the pz7 a buff? I’m expecting a pz7 buff soon.
because the Pz7 is the poor chinese market copy of the only real one : the VK7201.
Unless I’m reading a bugged version armor changes seem like a nerf. (tank.gg source)
holy moly… they keep increasing penetration values it’s getting ridiculous..
they can increase em more. .their shells still cant pen their tanks. so lol.
HEAT shells totally need a buff in WoT… Kappa.
121b gets 700kph engine…while 121 stays the sluggiest t10medium