Some changes are coming to certain maps in 1.0.2. Here’s a (brief) overview:
- Spawns have been adjusted to make the distance to key points of the map equal for both teams.
- Bushes on the cliff moved closer to the edge.
- The church has been rotated to serve as better cover for the northern team.
- The density of bushes around the swamp has been changed for both teams.
- A small step has been added to the slope in F7 for the northern team.
- Changes to this map have been minor, mostly for the benefit of the team spawning in the top left, including indestructible houses and small terrain changes allowing tanks to find better hull down positions.
- Unspecified changes made do to the southern team having an advantage (sorry folks, not much written on that one).
- Some changes made the the castle geometry, making defenders a bit more susceptible to attackers in E1 and the town.
- Houses have been added for attacks along the 0 and 1 lines.
- Trees have been added to the town.
- Some errors to the minimap have also been fixed.