Hello, on June 23 the test server client for 9.15.1 will be available!
- Addition of 24 HD Vehicle models.
- For maps “Prokhorovka”, “Cliff”, “Ensk” and “El Halluf” mini-maps redrawn in the new style.
- The Lorraine 40t replaced by Bat.-Châtillon 25 t AP.
- Due to the large number of players on, the test server is limited to the input of users.
- If the user changed the password after 23:59 (Moscow time) June 15, 2016, authorization to the test server will be available only with a password that was used before the specified time.
- Payments on the test server will be added.
- This test will not increase earnings experience and credits on the primary server.
- Achievements on the test server will not carry over to the primary server.
Also, please be advised that during the test 9.15.1 maintainence on the test server will be planned for:
- The first server – 7:00 (GMT) daily. The average duration – 25 minutes.
- The second server – 8:00 (GMT) daily. The average duration – 25 minutes.
- Center -. 12:00 pm (GMT) daily. The average duration – 2 minutes.
- Note! The test server is subject to the same rules as in the main game, and therefore, there are penalties for violation of these rules in accordance with the User Agreement.
Changes in the second test 9.15.1
The main changes
- Added a separate sound for damage from HE shells to your own vehicle (upon indirect hits and splash damage)
- Added a sound informing that an allied vehicle was destroyed
- Implemented 3D positioning for the sound of spotting enemy vehicles
- Reworked the sound of tracks (accentuated the track sound for vehicles with a high-powered gasoline engine)
- Implemented a sound preset for laptops to adapt the sound scheme for playback on internal speakers at the highest quality possible
- Added “Bass boost” option
Personal reserves can be purchased in the “Personal Reserves”.
- Reworked frictional effects of tanks against each other (the effects will become less intrusive and more realistic).
- Conducted a series of works to stabilize the performance.
Changes in Technology
- Replaced by Bat.-Châtillon 25 t AP.
- Decreased dispersion on the move with ISU-130 suspension by 40%
- Decreased dispersion on hull traverse with ISU-130 suspension by 40%
- Changed maximum reverse speed from 12 km/h to 14 km/h
- Changed top speed from 34 km/h to 38km/h
- Changed view range of ISU-130 turret from 350m to 380m
- Changed aiming time of 130mm S-26 gun from 2.5 seconds to 2.1 seconds
- Changed reload time of 130mm S-26 gun from 12 seconds to 10.3 seconds
- Changed dispersion of 130mm S-26 gun from 0.4m to 0.37m
Tanks added for super testers:
- “Object 257”;
- Strv m / 42-57 Alt A.2;
- T95 / Chieftain;
- VK 65.01 (H);
- Rheinmetall Skorpion;
- Krupp-Steyr Waffenträger.
Added HD Models:
- GW E 100;
- Jagdpanzer 38 (t) Hetzer (renamed in this release, the former name – Hetzer);
- Dicker Max;
- Pz.Kpfw. III;
- E 75;
- Waffentrager auf Pz. IV;
- AMX 13 75;
- T57 Heavy Tank;
- Großtraktor – Krupp;
- GW Tiger (P);
- M22 Locust;
- FV125b (183);
- Rhm.-Borsig Waffentrager;
- GW Panther.
Adjusted HD Models:
- M18 Hellcat;
- Remade the minimaps for “Prokhorovkz,” “Ensk” and “El Halluf”
- Released the “Paris” map for the first Public Test iteration only
Updated effects on the following maps:
- Training Area
- Sand River
- El Halluf
- Fiery Salient