Good day everyone,
Very quick Q&A from Storm and Evilly. Storm’s bit is mostly letting us know he’s alive, but figured it was worth posting after not hearing from the guy for awhile:
Michael Zywiec (Storm) communicates with players Learn:
* Is the game is played by anyone other than WG bots ?! And when CVG will play in your product?
– Sorry, I cannot come up with a funny answer as I’m not on Tanks anymore.
* Michael, why do you still follow tanks and WG if it’s said you’re retired? Just momentum?
– Tanks for me is like a child. Stuck with them for life, no joking.
* The reality is a bit harsh. You regestered in 2010 but had completely abandoned it by 2016. Now you’re rarely ever around.
– Seriously, after 6 years you get tired.
* Are you still working with WG or on some other project?
– Alas, I can not say.
* Michael is it true you’ve left Tanks forever?, If it’s not a secret, can you say where you went? Did SerB also leave?
– Well you never know what can happen, but nothing to really say yet.
Anton (Evilly) Pankow (Executive Publishing Producer) talks with players in LiveJournal:
– In 9.19 there won’t be any significant balance revisions.
* A lot of the recent game developments are completely unnecessary: four new prem tank per month. , bonds, the Nameless / Edelweiss, buffs that have everyone camping the fields.
– You make it sound as if the proxy currency is something very bad.
– On balancing -We will be keeping an eye out for improvements and fixes.
* Are there any new maps planned for this century?
– So far we have everything thrown at our current projects.
* Hello Anton, I’ll ad to the previously mentioned:
Look at tank profitability. A lot of friends are saying that it’s hard to be profitable on tech tree tanks.
– We can take a look at the economy.
* Maybe a bit subjective, but Randoms have become too fast.
– There some exploring to do.