The test client got patched early this afternoon. If you want to join in the testing Download the test client installer (4,9 MB).
- Improvements to Missions 2.0 and Specials section.
- Fixed the issue of shifting the fire direction indicators relative to the screen center.
- Fixed the issue of displaying the counter of completed missions.
- Fixed the issue of the scrolling text in the award screen.
- Fixed the issue of displaying the divider-pointers between the rank icons.
- Fixed the icon text in the “additional” vehicle rank.
- Fixed the issue of displaying the purchase cost of Personal Reserves when purchasing with the discount card.
- Fixed the issue of transition to a selected mission from the Battle Results.
- Fixed the issue of displaying the conditions in the mission screen.
- Fixed the issue of displaying the message about received Bonds.
- Fixed the issue of displaying the context menu on player’s own nickname (in the team list in battle).
- Fixed the issue of improperly displayed rollers when vehicles are moving.
- KV-13: fixed the issue of collision between the tracks and the terrain.
- Fixed the issue of sound effects for magazine reloading systems.
- Fixed the issue of improper switching between the statistical information and awards when selecting modes in the Vehicles tab of the Service Record section.