I’ve finally done something that definitely should have been done long ago, updated the blog’s appearance.
I took special attention to suggestions that you gave so these are the “patchnotes”:
- Browsing options on the left
- Authors, Contact Support and Social widgets on the right
- Now it’s easier to find the “Reply” button in the comment section
- “Up & Down” and “Back to Top” buttons
- Patreon now is more visible for those who wish to support
- Thumbs Up and Down on comment section
- RSR’s Browser has now a blog Icon
- With the new layout, I am looking forward to adding other content creators as partners so “hola” me, I don’t bite. Much.
-Help if you know how.
- Facilitate the use of images in the comment section.
- Allow readers to zoom-in single/solo images.
Let me know if you have any other suggestions in the comment section.
Thank you, everyone, for the support.