As some of you might remember in an Article on August 1st regarding the swiss national day themed modpack i have mentioned a Panzer 58 remodel to a more historically accurate configuration. Well it has been finished around 1-2 weeks after said article was released and i forgot about it.
Well thanks to some reminders in the RsR discord ( Invite link can be found in the side bar) i can finally present to you the finalized mod.
Good day everyone,
Some initial stats for the second French heavy line, which is looking to occupy tiers 8 through 10. The main deference between these and the current line are a lack of autoloaders and somewhat heavier armor:
AMX 65 t
- Tier: 8
- HP: 1550
- Engine Power: 1000hp
- Power to Weight: 15.38 hp/t
- Speed: +40/-15 kph
- Hull Traverse: 25 deg/sec.
- Turret Traverse: 27.1 deg/sec.
- Terrain Resistance: 1.534/1.726/2.397
- Hull Armor: 100/80/??mm
- Turret Armor: 250/80/??mm
- View Range: 370m
- Signal Range: 750m
The Sixth round of sanctions is here.
So by sever and time zone:
SEA: First offence, Warning and 7 day suspention 168, Second offence, Ban 45.
RU: First offence, Warning and 7 day suspention 13,124, Second offence, Ban 3,185.
EU: First offence, Warning and 7 day suspention 2,035, Second offence, Ban 708.
NA: First offence, Warning and 7 day suspention 264, Second offence, Ban 71.
Current version of Fair Play Policy
Once again, it’s time for another preview of the content coming to World of Tanks Console over the next month. It’s, well, it’s what you’ve come to expect by now…
The first Swedish premiums are set to come to the store this month, with a standard version of the autoloading Strv. m/42-57, and a painted up version of the Strv S1:
Brief announcement for the PC crowd, the French Tier 8 premium TD is looking to have a possible release in early October. If you can’t quite remember which one that was, here is our last post on it’s statistics so far.
This weeks commentary on the state of the WoT player base. Enjoy.
Unofficial High-Speed Tour of the Museum of American Armor
This is a relatively new museum which is about an hour out of New York City, on Long Island. Looks like it could be worth a visit for those on the East coast. Enjoy.
A short explanatory video from Wargaming. Enjoy.
Good day everyone, brief interview with WarGaming CEO Victor Kislyi:
We know the number of possible tanks and tech tree branches isn’t unlimited, and they constitute most of the major updates to the game. What direction will the game go when the possibilities for tanks are exhausted?
- Our researchers have already dug up material for Polish, Italian and Hungarian tanks. Even by modest estimates that is enough material for several years. After that we’ll see. I don’t really agree with the idea of tech branches being the only backbone of updates, we just launched Grand Battles, which is something I long dreamed of.
Do you plan to add modern tanks into the game?
- We’re often asked about this. Huge walking robots, helicopters, modern tanks. With WarGaming we have 4,500 people working for us, a lot of them extremely creative, so we think of everything. From time to time these ideas go into concepts and prototypes, though we only release info on these outside of the company if we’re sure the idea will work. For example, not everything we first tried with Grand Battles worked out and went on into the final version. That’s the law of show business, hits aren’t easy.
Tonight there will be a Server update on EU and NA.
For EU:- WoT both EU servers – 4:30 UTC (06:30 CEST)
WoT Eu 1 – 5:00 UTC (07:00 CEST), WoT Eu 2 – 5:30 UTC (07:30 CEST)
Each restart will take approximately 25 minutes.
On NA:- There are plans to release Micropatch 0.9.20_4 on September 27th, 2017
Maintenance will begin at 03:30 Pacific Time (10:30 UTC) and will last approximately one hour and thirty minutes.
During maintenance, World of Tanks servers may become unavailable, however you should still be able to login and play.