After some initial confusion over the changes posted, we now have the changes applied to the second iteration of the 9.20.1 common test server. Note, translated from Russian servers, so please forgive any vague or odd looking language:
- Added the opportunity to participate in competitive gaming events straight from the game client. Current events can be found in the combat missions interface in a separate tab: “Competitions”.
- For the player participating in the game events, statistics are available based on the best results, as well as a detailed table with the leaders of the competition. With this you will be able to assess your own progress in the event and compare your progress with the best players.
- The criteria for determining the best players can vary for different events. Detailed rules will be specified in the regulations of each competition.
- Competitions can be held with or without pre-registration forms. You can apply and participate in the event without leaving the game.
- Battles that take place in competitive modes will be counted statistically under “Random Battles”. In the competition there may be additional restrictions: a solo game or platoons, a stand-alone battle only within a certain time limit and game servers, as well as limits on vehicle types.
- In the garage there will be a special notification, which will help to understand the competitions.
- During the general test, you can take part in two test competitions – no settings, no images, no awards as nothing in them is final. The first tournament will be held vehicles from the USSR and the UK at Tier X, the second – same nations but at Tier VIII. To participate in the event you will need to register and play at least two fights at the chosen tier of one nation.
- The text on the return button of the order form has been changed.
- Status on task bar and button is now labelled “Improved Results”, rather than “Return Order Form”
- Fixed an issue with the transitioning to operations on the Personal Missions map.
- The number of tasks in the “Show tasks” filter of the “Tasks” tab is now displayed correctly.
- The map interface in Personal Missions will now load correctly.
- No more empty greeting window for completed tasks.
- Tooltips for class marks are now displayed correctly.
- The team artillery marker on the mini-map no longer hangs when you set the marker to a long distance.
- Fixed problems with the operation of sound modifications.
Enhanced Balancing *
* Now the balancer additionally tries to balance each part of the team list (bottom, middle and top), taking into account the features and roles of vehicles inside the types: the Maus tank will oppose a Maus, Type 5 Heavy or E 100; T57 Heavy – AMX 50B and so on. However, in some situations there will not be a symmetrical balance over the game roles – for example, if vehicles with different roles is platooned.
- Depression of OQF 32-pdr Gun Mk. II in turret Conqueror Mk. II increased from -7 to -10 degrees.
- Depression of OQF 32-pdr Gun Mk. II with turret Conqueror Mk. II ABP increased from −7 to −10 degrees.
- Depression of 120 mm Gun L1A1 with turret Conqueror Mk. II ABP increased from −7 to −10 degrees.
- Increased turret armor.
- Forward speed reduced from 50kph to 40kph.
- Reverse speed reduced from 20kph to 15kph.
FV4005 Stage II:
- Forward speed reduced from 50kph to 35kph.
- Reverse speed reduced from 15kph to 12kph.
- Shot spread during movement reduced by 25%
- Shot spread during hull traverse increased by 20%.
- Shot spread of 120 mm Gun L1A1during turret traverse reduced by 29%.
- Reload of 120 mm Gun L1A1 with turret Conqueror «Unorthodox» ABP reduced from 9.3 to 8.7 sec.
- Depression of 120 mm Gun L1A1 with turret Conqueror «unorthodox» ABP increased from −7 to −10 degrees.
- Total HP with turret Conqueror «unorthodox» ABP increased from 2350 to 2400.
- Ammunition capacity increased from 34 to 50 shells.
Following vehicles have been transferred into HD: