Good day everyone,
Some more recent stats for the old Awful Panther making it’s way back into the game as a Tier 8 premium:
- Tier VIII
- Hit Points: 1100
- Turret Armor: 85/50/40mm
- Hull Armor: 50/30/30mm
- Turret Rotation: 48 deg/sec
- Hull Rotation: 44 deg/sec
- Engine Power: 900hp
- Power to Weight: 21.5 hp/t
- View Range: 410m
- Speed: +65/-25 kph
- Gun Depression/Elevation: -10/+20 deg.
- Avg. Penetration: 204mm
- Avg. Damage: 180
- Accuracy: 0.33
- Aim Time: 1.5 sec.
- Reload: 5.2 sec.
I have some great news for everyone playing Wowp or considering to play Wowp. WG has agreed to host an exclusive Dev QnA for this blog. All you have to do is post your questions and the devs will be answering them as soon as possible.
I want to set up some special Rules though:
- Check the comments to see if your question is already asked.
- Keep the questions on topic, these are World of Warplanes devs and no WoT or Wows devs.
Share this with your friends who also may be interested in Wowp and most importantly, have fun asking 🙂
The Mark IV Tank
From the tank museum Bovington with Curator David Willey. Enjoy.
WoT Express has just released a video on the reworked Fjords map into HD.
*Note* The translation may be a bit wonky
The video will show following things:
– Gameplay changes on the map Fjords when translated into HD, as well as video demonstration of new graphics.
3:16 Fjords in HD, with graphics settings on ultra.
12:05 exclusively gameplay changes on the map ( The middle hill is now passable as well as the removal of some boosts. )
If only all lights did that. Enjoy.
Some nice pictures of the vehicles and illustrations of armor profiles old and proposed from Wargaming plus the usual explanatory text. From Wargaming.
Rework of the map to introduce gameplay changes. The video also shows the borders and beyond. If your vehicle has a high enough power-weight ratio the river is crossable almost anywhere, baring almost vertical banks. Enjoy.
Timecodes (for video):
00:05 Exclusively gameplay changes on the map
02:47 Erlenberg in HD, graphics settings (preset): Ultra
08:19 Showing changes for the boundaries of the map area
09:46 P.S. 🙂 ( Here the graphics are set to low and the 125fps framerate cap has been disabled)
Source WOT Express
Brief post for our Console readers:
Scheduled server downtimes are set for November 21st 00:00 PDT (07:00 UTC) and will be down for 2 hours. This is part of the weekly server restarts and to add in the newest in reskins (that you can see here) to the in-game shop.
A few brief points before the new Tier X British TD hits the tech tree and replaces the FV215b 183:
- As usual by now, those who own the FV before the trade in will keep it as a special Tier X vehicle.
- The FV215b 183 crew will be retrained for the Badger. As the Badger has one more crew member than the FV, the new crew will come with a 100% trained radio operator.
- Going off vehicle changes in testing, the FV215b 183 will also receive an ammunition capacity buff. Going from 12 to 20 shells. Obviously subject to change.
Good day everybody,
Title is pretty self-explanatory, so lets take a look at what we have: