A reminder today is the last day to recruit the Female tanker given as compensation for Wargaming’s screw up of the missions.
The new patch rollout times and server downtimes are, for EU;
The World of Tanks servers will be unavailable on the 13.12.2017 from 01:30 CET to 10:00 CET due to this update.
Please also keep in mind, that due to the actualisation:
- Clan Portal (eu.wargaming.net/clans) will be unavailable from 01:30 CET 13.12.2017 till 09:00 CET 13.12.2017
- Global map will be frozen from 09:00 CET 13.12.2017 till 09:00 CET 15.12.2017
We will be performing server maintenance on Wednesday, December 13th, 2017 for the release of Update 0.9.21
Maintenance will begin 00:00 PT (08:00 UTC) and will last approximately eight (8) hours.
During this time, the World of Tanks servers will be unavailable.
- Be aware that updates to the game client will make some mods outdated and incompatible with the latest version. If running mods that perform automatic game functions, like equipment swapping, please contact the mod developer for an update.
- Global map will be frozen from 04:00 PT (12:00 UTC) 13.12.2017 until 04:00 PT (12:00 UTC) 15.12.2017
- Due to the World of Tanks 0.9.21 release, the Clan Portal will be frozen from 00:00 PT (08:00 UTC) 13.12.2017 until 06:30 PT (14:30 UTC) 13.12.2017
After the maintenance has completed, please run the World of Tanks Launcher (WOTLauncher.exe) to ensure that the game client updates properly.
If you selected the option for automatic updates in the World of Tanks Launcher ensure that the game has finished updating