All the changes announced are for Frontline Mode.
Progress in the mode
There are 30 tiers available in the mode.
- Players progress by fighting battles in the Frontline mode.
- At the end of each battle, players receive Fame points.
- The number of points depends on the rank earned in the battle:
- Private: all player start to battle with this rank.
- Sergeant: +150 Fame points
- Lieutenant: +250 Fame points
- Captain: +600 Fame points
- Major: +900 Fame points
- General: +1,200 Fame points
- Upon achieving a new tier, players will receive rewards and Supply points.
- Once the maximum tier is achieved, players will be able to reset the progress.
- The Prestige option will be available three times: the maximum tier can be reset three times.
- Players will earn a unique reward for each reset.
- The Prestige also resets the Combat Reserve levels.
- After each progress reset, the tier rewards will be available again.