List of changes for the second iteration of the 1.0.2 Common test:
- Fixed the issue that caused the client interface to hang upon excluding the player from the Platoon.
- Fixed the issue of the award ribbon overlaying the text in the battle results window (in the Team Result tab).
- Removed unreasonable invisible walls on the Tundra map.
- Fixed several technical issues related to vehicle customization.
- Fixed the issue that caused the customization Garage to look too dark at the low graphics settings.
- Fixed several visual issues in Bootcamp.
Changes to the U.S.S.R. vehicles
Changes to the technical characteristics of the following vehicles: Continue reading
This week his take on the quality of chinese made goods. Enjoy.
A little more has come out since DecoNoirs post so Pt II. Seems this is due to become a tier X Promotional tank and not part of the tech tree. First our trademark English overlay Russian screen grab and then pics of the beasts 3D model in the wild. Click for full size.
Good day everyone,
So this is a thing: a four-tracked Object 726 is now a Tier X in supertest at the moment. Here are the stats:
- Tier: 10
- HP: 2400
- Hull Armor: 200/150/90mm
- Turret Armor: 350/150/90mm
- Engine Power: 850hp
- Turret Traverse: 32 deg/sec.
- Hull Traverse: 30 deg/sec.
- View Range: 400m
- Speed: +40/-13kph
- Power to Weight: 14.2
- Penetration: 258/340/58mm
- Damage: 440/440/530
- Accuracy: 0.35
- Aim Time: 2 sec.
- Reload: 9.6 sec.
- Depression/Elevation: -5/+15 deg.
Another bizarre looking British vehicle! Here are the stats (as of now) and some screenshots of the very incomplete model (once again, Ed Francis gets credit for digging this vehicle up from the National Archives):
A Spectacular Inauguration
I would love to visit this one. Enjoy.
Not so quick Q&A taken from a recent Facebook livestream:
Some new screenshots showing off the new Soviet Tier 10, Object 277:
Quick post showing some updated (if largely unchanged) stats for a Polish tank in Supertest: