I haven’t bothered keeping up with the micropatch flood this patch but it doesn’t seem to be abating. So here’s one for the four main regions SEA,RU, EU and NA.
- SEA: World of Tanks Asia periphery servers will be down for maintenance on 29 August, 2019 between 05:00 – 05:45 UTC+8. The game and clan portal will be unavailable during the maintenance period.
- RU: On August 29th. Game servers and the clan portal will be unavailable from 6:00 to 6:45 (Moscow time).
- EU: The World of Tanks servers and Clan Portal will be unavailable on 29.08.2019 from 06:00 – 06:45 CEST due to this update.
- NA: Micro Patch 1.6_6 will be applied at: WoT NA 01:00 – 2:00 AM PST Thursday, August 29th Downtime: Will be approximately one hour.
- Fixed the issue, when players were not able to enter a battle in a researched vehicle, if the previous vehicle was researched for a token received in the Homefront event.
- Fixed the issue when the camera was not bound to the vehicle upon respawning in the Frontline mode.
- Fixed the issue, when the marker of the respawn zone was not displayed on the lanes upon respawning in the Frontline mode.
- Fixed the issue, when markers of spotted vehicles were improperly displayed on the minimap in the postmortem mode.
- Fixed the issue when the Steel Hunter event vehicles were displayed on the list of of the pop-up hint for the Honorary Ranks: Expert: U.S.S.R., Expert: Germany, Expert: U.S.A.
- Fixed the issue when a player could cancel vehicle’s readiness in the Steel Hunter Platoon, which resulted in hanging of the entire Platoon in the matchmaker queue.
- Fixed some technical issues.