these are the official patchnotes of the 9.15.1 patch:
Main Features of the current Public Test of Version 9.15.1
- Introduced further improvements to the new sound system
- Replaced Lorraine 40t with Bat.-Châtillon 25 t AP
- Reworked 24 vehicles for HD quality
- Reworked certain existing tank HD models
- Introduced some map improvements
- Applied various fixes and optimisations
Patch Notes for the Second Public Test
- Fixed the issue with the decrease of gamut upon re-entering the game.
- Fixed the issue with the inability to scroll the vehicle carousel using the mouse wheel after leaving the battle.
- Fixed the issue with the inability to repair modules in battle using the mouse.
- Fixed the breadth of the solid aiming circle.
- Fixed the issue with the inability to apply perks and skills of the crew of the F75_Char_de_25t to all other medium tanks.
- Added support for fractional values of gun elevation/depression angles in simplified technical characteristics.
- Fixed the issue with the inability to adjust the volume of music in the Garage using the slider in Settings.
- Fixed the issue when vehicle markers did not disappear from the top panel with the appropriate setting disabled.
- Fixed the issue where vehicle modules were being repaired after the vehicle was destroyed.
- Fixed the issue where the selected type of shell was not highlighted during the countdown before the battle.
- Fixed the issue where the “Attacking X” icon did not disappear from the minimap.
- Fixed the issue where the numbers of Platoons were calculated for both teams whereas they should have been calculated for each of the teams separately.
- Fixed the issue where the ammo rack detonation icon was not displayed above the vehicle.
- Fixed the issue where destroyed vehicles were displayed with the Expanded Minimap Features setting enabled.
- Fixed the issue with the missing line break for the “Ready to fire!” command.
- Fixed the issue where the voice chat was activated when the player clicked on a message.
- Fixed the issue with desynchronization of display of vehicle tracks condition after a critical hit.
- Fixed the issue where the volume of music in the Garage could not be adjusted with the music volume slider in Settings.
- Fixed the issue with the disappearance of the vehicle outline when switching from Arcade to Sniper aim.
- Reworked the graphics in the top panel: adjusted the glow of markers for destroyed vehicles.
- Fixed the issue where minimap transparency that was set in the Garage did not work in battle.
- Changed the crew of the Bat.-Chatillon 25 t AP.
- Fixed the issue with the transparent barrel of the T57 Heavy Tank.
- Fixed the issue with incorrect projection of a user-made Inscription on the sides of the Centurion Mk.7/1.
- Fixed the issue with incorrect display of gun models for the MT-25.
- Replaced the old spline textures of the E 75’s tracks with the new ones.
- Fixed the issue with the missing exception texture for the 113’s Camouflage.
- Fixed the angle of the armor plate under side skirts in the model of a destroyed Ch22_113.2014.
- Adjusted the landscape on the Abbey map to prevent vehicles from driving onto zones that were not supposed to be reachable.
Patch Notes for the First Public Test
- Sound improvements:
- Added a separate sound event for damage from HE shells to your own vehicle (upon indirect hits and splash damage).
- Added the sound event informing that an allied vehicle was destroyed.
- Implemented 3D positioning for the sound of spotting enemy vehicles.
- Reworked the sound of tracks (accentuated the sound of tracks for vehicles with a high-powered gasoline engine).
- Implemented a sound preset for laptops. This preset adapts the sound scheme for playback on internal laptop speakers at the highest quality possible.
- Added the “Bass boost” option.
2. Personal Reserves can now be purchased from the Personal Reserves window.
- Reworked the effects of vehicle side scraping (the effects are now less annoying and more realistic).
- Optimised a number of performance aspects.
- Battle interface is now written in Action Script 3.
Changes to U.S.S.R. vehicles:
- Dispersion on the move with the ISU-130 suspension decreased by 40%.
- Dispersion on hull traverse with the ISU-130 suspension decreased by 40%.
- Maximum reverse speed changed from 12 km/h to 14 km/h.
- Top speed changed from 34 km/h to 38 km/h.
- View range with the ISU-130 turret changed from 350 m to 380 m.
- Aiming time of the 130 mm S-26 gun for the ISU-130 turret changed from 2.5 s. to 2.1 s.
- Reload time of the 130 mm S-26 gun for the ISU-130 turret changed from 12 s to 10.3 s.
- Dispersion of the 130 mm S-26 gun changed from 0.4 m to 0.37 m.
3. Replaced the Lorraine 40t with the Bat.-Châtillon 25 t AP.
4. Reworked 24 vehicles for HD quality:
- G.W. E 100
- Jagdpanzer 38(t) Hetzer (Designation changed, previously the Hetzer)
- Dicker Max
- Pz.Kpfw. III
- E 75
- Waffentrager auf Pz. IV
- AMX 13 75
- T57 Heavy Tank
- Großtraktor – Krupp
- G.W. Tiger (P)
- M22 Locust
- FV125b (183)
- Rhm.-Borsig Waffenträger
- G.W. Panther
5. Changed the models of existing HD vehicles:
- M18 Hellcat
- Remade the minimaps of Prokhorovka, Ensk, and El Halluf into a new style.
- Released the Paris map for the first Common Test iteration only.
- Updated some effects on the following maps:
- Training area
- Sand River
- El Halluf
- Fiery Salient
41 thoughts on “9.15.1 Official Patchnotes”
Noice… what is the “Training area” Map?
its the special map you have when you start the game the first time.
“Fixed the issue with the decrease of gamut upon re-entering the game. ”
What does that mean? Something to do with sound?
I think they might mean Gamma. Sometimes when my client crashes the screen is darker when I get back in than before it crashed. When I adjust the gamma slider it goes back to normal.
Fv304 is tooo big its not its historic size as the real fv304 prototype was as small as a van and was based off tge fv light tanks and has the scorpion hull not an e100 hull and dont give me that shit that 5 man crew on a clown car look at the rl tank they are compact and can fit easily 5 people in there no problem if you have a van you can fit 8 people lol Rita can you please correct this mistake on wg part? Ik you hold direct connections. I had a history conflict with an gamemaster and i said in the end oh yeah how can the SU-5 hold 5 peoole and were do the shells go!? He blocked me and closed my ticket. Honestly suppodt sucks big time cant show hustoric correct blue prints without them going apeshit,, so please tell the devs about yhe real fv300 series are compact artillery cause ik they are anti arty, and are all about one tech tree the russians.. Im not going to play wot if they do this to my bert i actully do 300-200 meter combat with. In 1900 of my games in.
Your ticket may have been closed because nobody understood what you were saying. You might want to try punctuation…
I don’t think anyone likes to read something that was typed with rubbing your hands back and forth on your keyboard. Theres something called “grammar” and “punctuation” that will keep you from looking like a 12 year old raging imbecile.
SU-5 is open top, right?
http://horobox.co.uk/u/orkel_1369054683.jpg I found this on a forums.
And here’s a little bigger US SPG:
I only did a picture search for “SU-5” on google.
Scorpion hull what?!
As in the fv304 had the sameshape as the hull look at pictures and you will see it.
But on the test server, they had the T95E2 in HD. whats the deal with that?
When is Swiss q&a
And the Rita mingling with the Jingles? You both are single,
Mizu just contacted me few few hours ago saying he is nearly done. No worries. 🙂
Will Rita get pregnant soon?
I will become an aunt before such happens.
But jingles is so handsome, and a pregnant tanker is a great looking tanker
This community can be a special type of weird.
She just hasn’t met the right Quagmire yet.. Giggity
But Rita~ pregnancy will get you more views, don’t you know. And I think there is a short supply of pregnant D. Va cosplayers.
Gonna get views? BRB gonna do it!
Omg for real? I think you’ll enjoy it! I’m sure Jingles has so much built up sexual tension with you living with him. Go on Rita! We are counting on you! Give our Gnome lord a child!
Get video too! Some of us want to see some gnome on Rita action!
(I can’t find the Rita and jingles tog fifty shades of grey meme, please help me Rita, and get pregnant!)
“This community can be a special type of weird”
And you’re at least partially to blame for that, with all those stupid innuendos
What do you suggest by that song ? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Rita,wanna suggest something with that song? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Is the KV-2 HD model to much to ask for?
The “Changed the crew of the Bat.-Chatillon 25 t AP.” means that have been removed the 4th member?
I want to marry you Rita
Who cares about historical accuracy if it makes the game unplayable anyway.
FV304 needs to be close to battle, 500m max range, so it needs a small profile and camo to survive such close distances. Now it is bigger than some heavy tanks and has shitty camo, still terrible traverse and rather bad hp/t so the mobility is meh (72kph moving Maus hull sized tank is an easy target). Yeah the arty is really powerful but if you’re gonna make it unable to play its role then give it a regular high-dmg high-range gun so it can stay behind.
Rita could you please get the brain of wg working please and reverse the fake HD model of the fv304 please?
Correction 450 meter range not 500 so yeah it needs the tiny shape..
Whats changed on the tortoise?
A lot of Russians play artillery due to their toaster computers. WG must be using the changes to Bert to test the waters for any upcoming changes they may have planned for arty with the rebalancing.
Noooo Poor Lorraine 40t.
Is nobody going to address the elephant in the room with the fact that the top gun for the FV304 is fake yet someone is whining it’s too big? Dayum, at least research before you moan!
I’d be willing to bet that more than half the tanks in the game are fake in one way or another. Hell… Painting the tank that you are aiming at red or green smacks of lasers. Tell me laser aiming devices were used in WW II.
Do you think they will included the Swedish premium tank in this update?
1) First off, I don’t give 2 shits about how big the Bert is now. The more sky pigs suffer, the better from the game
2) Dem buffs on the ISU-130! It just got a really cheeki breeki treatment, Soviet bias much?!
Played Bert and several other artillery pieces for a couple hours last night on the test server. Either RNG was being very kind, or Bert’s accuracy has been buffed.
would still like them to add a “targeted” or “targeting” icon around tanks that you call out. kinda like they have in the Battlefield series where it put 4 pointers around the target you call out, in a green color. current one is kind of lame
and if an arty is aiming at your tank for at least 3 seconds, you get a warning sign “arty targeting you” or along them lines, something like they do in AW..