catching on the important missing bits, video of the AMX 65 T:
Liked it? Take a second to support Rita Sobral on Patreon!
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
22 thoughts on “AMX 65 T In-game Footage”
Ugh.. would it mean having to grind the AMX M4 1945 again?
Probably. Not exactly looking forward to it, but there are far worse tanks to play.
Damn, this thing is butt-ugly 😛
It’s got a turret that only its designer can love
Only that designer and his mother can love lol
Nah… His mother disowned him
should totally do an article on that new console update.. what with sandstorms, blizzards, and a reworked dragons ridge
For a country known for its beauty, France makes such butt-ugly tanks! This thing makes the Großtraktor look pretty!
Their aircraft were hideous before mid-WWII as well.
This is an ugly mix of Tiger II and IS7
Time to get some free xp ready
From where will it start in the techtree? The M4 1945?
Idealy the branch should start following the G1R. But they decided to screw up and M4 49 will be premium aswell. So noone can tell, I guess from M4 45.
that tank is so beautiful !!!! why you’re calling it ugly ;)?
Inb4 new tier 10 has the entire Type5 as its turret
Oh my, a cooking pot on tracks.
I feel dis blog is basically dead. Anyone?
Catching up on lost time and organising new life, thats all. 🙂
Good luck then. No harm intended.
i thought stock arl 44 was ugly, then i saw this
HD FAke tanks That are far from HD. WOT is so retarded
Much InGame, such action!