We have the Garage comparison from my current client with The Tiger I, Tiger P and VK 45.03 with the Tiger II (H) scaled to fit and pasted into the fourth slot. Click for full size in new tab. And the in garage “Research” grab.
Russian originals from WoT Express.
In November 2016 the Tiger II P was put into supertest. At that time it was intended as a tech tree tank but promptly shelved. Now it is back in supertest but as the Tiger II (H) a tier VII premium. We have the stat screens for then and now (click to open in a new tab).
We also have some in the wild screen caps.
For RU and EU so far.
- For RU. February 19 Game servers (except RU3) and clan portal will be unavailable from 7:00 to 7:45 (MSK).
- For EU: The World of Tanks servers will be unavailable on 19.02.2019 from 04:00 – 04:45 CET due to this update. Clan Portal will be unavailable from 04:00 CET till 04:45 CET 19.02.2019.
Fixes: Will fix some technical errors.
From The Tank Museum Bovington
Craig Moore author and tank aficionado, also known as The Tank Hunter, came to The Tank Museum to choose his top 5 and point out some of the lesser known aspects of these tanks.
May as well post the spiel video again before the numbers.
Third-party programs that manipulate gameplay by granting an unfair advantage are not welcome in World of Tanks. We’ve come a long way in weeding out harmful mods since we started taking action against cheaters.
Stats this wave.
- For SEA: First offence, Warning and 7 day suspension, 308. Second offence permanent ban, 90.
- For RU: First offence, Warning and 7 day suspension, ???.Second offence permanent ban, ???. (nothing to date)
- For EU: First offence, Warning and 7 day suspension, 2,500.Second offence permanent ban, 963.
- For NA: First offence, Warning and 7 day suspension, 466.Second offence permanent ban, 215.
To make it as easy as possible for you to find game mods that are safe to use, earlier this year we have launched the new version of the Mod Hub, where you can find modifications officially verified by Wargaming. Visit the Mod Hub directly.
We are happy to announce the release of the 0.8.0.2 update for World of Warships.
Commanders! Due to the installation of Update 0.8.0.2. the server will be unavailable
- Fixed the bug that resulted in huge damage spikes from AA explosions at tier VIII.;
- Adjusted the damage progression of AA explosions on all tiers;
- Resolved some issues with continuous DPS calculation. As a result, continuous DPS was adjusted within 5% on all ships;
- Made balance changes to several ships in live testing ( V Viribus Unitis, V Exeter, V Yahagi, IX Neustrashimy);
We are happy to announce the release of the 0.8.0.1 update for World of Warships.
Commanders! Due to the installation of the Update, the server will be unavailable
Update size: ~ 100 MB.
To allow you to adapt your Commanders and ships to the new carrier gameplay as comfortably as possible, from February 8 to February 11, you’ll be able to retrain your Commanders, redistribute their skill points and demount modernizations for free. This event includes all Commanders and ships, regardless of specialization or class.
World of Tanks can be customized with mods. However, they can malfunction anytime, especially after an update. Also, outdated video card drivers and corrupted settings and cache can cause trouble.
- Make sure all your mods are up to date.
- If no luck, delete all mods.
Default Mods folder: World_of_Tanks\res_mods\current_version*
INFO. *Leave the empty folder with the number of the newest game version.
Settings and Cache
- On your desktop, press Windows key + R.
- Type: %appdata%\wargaming.net\WorldOfTanks.
- Press Enter.
- Delete the WorldOfTanks folder.
How to Update Video Card Drivers
- Uninstall World of Tanks.
- Reinstall World of Tanks.
- Still no luck? FOLLOW THIS LINK to contact Player Support.
RU and EU (no NA news yet) will be getting a micropatch overnight. There is little information about the content of the Patch. Downtimes are as follows.
- For RU: On February 12 game servers and clan portal will be unavailable from 6:00 to 6:45 (MSK).
- For EU: The World of Tanks servers will be unavailable on 12.02.2019 from 05:00 – 05:45 CET, Clan Portal (eu.wargaming.net/clans) will be unavailable from 05:00 CET 12.02.2019 till 05:45 CET
- A new folder for modifications will be added, as well as fixes for some technical errors.
The Tank Museum Bovington
Curator David Willey gives chapter and verse on the German Main Battle Tank, Leopard 2, which first entered service with West Germany during the Cold War.