We are happy to announce the release of the 0.8.0.1 update for World of Warships.
Commanders! Due to the installation of the Update, the server will be unavailable
Update size: ~ 100 MB.
To allow you to adapt your Commanders and ships to the new carrier gameplay as comfortably as possible, from February 8 to February 11, you’ll be able to retrain your Commanders, redistribute their skill points and demount modernizations for free. This event includes all Commanders and ships, regardless of specialization or class.
In Update 0.8.0.1 we will carry out balance changes and improvements of aircraft carriers and AA stats.
From the WoWs Portal.
It’s been less than a week since the release of Update 0.8.0 – a major, and probably the biggest change in the game yet, CV rework. We want to share the first list of fixes, changes and tweaks that are to be implemented to improve the new CV and counter-CV gameplay. But first of all, we sincerely thank you for your feedback and game activity, as well as apologize for any stress and inconvenience that you may have experienced due to massive game changes.
Please note that all information in this article is preliminary.
Critical changes and fixes that we’re working on right now (to be implemented within 0.8.0 in “hotfix” update ASAP):
- Reduce the excessive efficiency of X Hakuryu;
- Reduce the excessive efficiency of IJN Torpedo Bombers (reduce flooding chance, introduce spread debuff when manoeuvring);
- Resolve the “F-spam” issue, when a CV can just recall its squadron at any time without considerable penalties (increase the vulnerability time for the squadron after recall so that players can shoot down some planes before it completely disengages);
- Overall AA balancing: shift a part of the damage from flak bursts to constant DPS. Flak bursts proved to be an interesting aspect of AA. However, on the one hand, they deal disproportional amount of damage, and on the other hand, avoiding them often results in completely insufficient damage to the planes;
- Overall Attack Planes vs. Destroyers balancing. While this is an important thing to do, we would like to indicate that most players seem to underestimate the power of manual AA activation ([P] by default). Due to great destroyer concealment, if often makes sense to turn AA off until spotted. A destroyer spotted at minimal range is a lot harder to hit with the first attack run even with rockets. Although, this trick does not remove the need for further balancing;
- Additional Premium CV and UK CV (unreleased) balancing;
- Remove the inconsistency between X Des Moinesand X Salemin close/mid-range AA;
Changes and improvements that we work on now in the timeframe of next updates (0.8.1 and beyond).
Get ready to command French wheeled vehicles, tackle updated Personal Missions with improved reward tanks, and check out a fresh take on a once-forgotten locale with a new atmospheric soundtrack.
World of Tanks servers will be down on 6 February from 02:30 to 09:00 CEST (UTC +2) to get everything in order.
Players with Premium will be credited an additional 24 hours of Premium Account time to make up for the maintenance period. If you’d like to make any in-game purchases, please wait until the servers are running again.
We have already covered all the Mission and Reward Tank changes, Wheeled Vehicles, Concurrent Rendering Support and New Map with Soubdtrack here: Changes in WoT 1.4
But the Map Video is always worth a look.
This is a free for a limited period goody pack on the Humble Bumble site Here. The main pack is a referral pack for new players but there is a small pack for existing WoWs accounts.
Referral code Pack.
• Humble Bundle flag
• 10x Humble Bundle camouflages
• St. Louis US tier III cruiser + port slot
• 200 doubloons
• 3 days premium
• Humble Bundle flag
• 10x Humble Bundle camouflages
The kids deal with a bully. Enjoy.
Plan 1919 |The Tank Museum Bovington
Presented by David Fletcher. Plan 1919 was a strategy written by J.F.C. Fuller, ready for the potential continuation of Allied fighting in 1919.
Let us introduce the first Update of the year! Carriers redesign, new rank battles. new game event “Fly! Strike! Win!”, Naval Battle and much-much more!
This chat with David Fletcher. This particular T-26 tank, at The Tank Museum, was a T-26A and, after capture by the Finns, modified to T-26B configuration. Enjoy.
What if the Armistice hadn’t happened?
Fresh up on the Tank Museum YouTube channel. Enjoy.
In the first quarter of 2019, Frontline finally returns to World of Tanks. This time your favorite game mode has received a slight revamp making it more enjoyable than ever.
We’ve tried to keep the friendly and relaxing atmosphere, where you can play just for fun, but at the same time give you the opportunity to accomplish more goals. We’re sure you’ll enjoy it!
Before we officially launch Frontline, we’d like to make sure that the changes and revisions we’ve proposed are the best they can be. We also want to see how the updated progression system will work outside test conditions. So, Frontline will be available to everyone in the upcoming Common Test 3.
Frontline is available during the 1.4 Common Test only for your consideration and for preliminary testing. Testing Frontline now does not imply the mode will launch immediately with Update 1.4. Frontline will be activated separately from it.
Values and various characteristics that are relevant for the Common Test have been changed and do not correspond to those in the final version of the mode!