From The Portal
New Map: Empire’s Border
You’ve probably heard about this map from Chinese sources. Empire’s Border received a warm welcome and positive feedback from its home audience, so we’re including it into the roster for all regions as it was previously only available on the China server.
Empire’s Border will become the first Asia-set locale to join the game since the release of Update 1.0. Featuring what many consider the 8th Wonder of the World, the map is sliced into two halves by the Great Wall of China, commanding the landscape from higher ground.
The whole locale is split into several altitudes, each offering tactical versatility of its own.
Wheeled Vehicles – Part 1
This is the first part of Developer Diaries dedicated to wheeled vehicles
This micropatch is rolling out tonight on RU EU and NA. Severdown times will be:
- For RU, The work on each server will take about 25 minutes and will begin: RU8, RU9 – 3:00 (MSK). RU6, RU10-3:30 (MSK). RU3, RU4 – 4:00 (MSK). RU2 – 4:20 (MSC).
- For EU, The World of Tanks servers will be unavailable on 12.09.2018 for approximately 25 minutes: Both servers starting from 06:30 CEST, WoT EU1 starting from 07:00 CEST, WoT EU2 starting from 07:30 CEST.
- For NA, Planned restarts Wednesday, September 12, 2018: WoT NA USC: 03:30-04:30 AM PDT. Downtime Will be approximately one hour.
Fixed some technical issues with Personal Missions.
For EU: The World of Tanks servers will be unavailable on 11.09.2018 from 06:00 – 06:45 CEST due to this update.
- Fixed a bug due to which the images in pop-up windows with promotional offers were not displayed correctly.
- A bug due to which Naydins and Gores medals were not counted when completing the personal mission,
- Fixed some other technical issues.
Unleashing The Tank’s Full Potential – 1918/1919 Tank Tactics
Filmed at the Tank Museum Bovington with David Willey providing the information. Give the channel a visit if that period of History is your thing The Great War
Tank Chats #56 Sherman DD
In this episode with David Fletcher looking at the amphibious version of the Sherman used on D-day and the Rhine crossing.
The Micropatch will be deployed overnight to be ready tomorrow morning. The server downtimes will be:
For RU: On September 6 the game servers will be unavailable from 6:00 to 6:45 (MSK).
For EU: The World of Tanks servers will be unavailable on 06.09.2018 from 06:00 – 06:45 CEST due to this update.
Patch Notes. (As for delayed NA patch)
- Fixing an error with Strongholds where players can’t reserve the required number of slots.
- Fixing an error with the damage done to invisible vehicles by allied players on the post-battle screen.
- Some general technical errors.
From the World of Warships Official channel.
The Twitch stream with MrConway and Suboctavian showing how it plays and answering questions. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/305363512
We have a video comparing the Supertest HD version with the 2017 SD version plus the mini map of the new HD version.
The map is set on Route 66 in the 1940’s. There is also a new visual effect a huge Tornado, fortunately this is outside the map border.