Starting of with the 4TP Tier 1 Light Tank then the 7TP Tier2 Light Tank, 10TP Tier 3 Light Tank and 14TP Tier 4 Light Tank. As always click the first image for full size slide show.
I just finished compiling all the modifications on the new changelog for the patch V.1.0.2 #886.
Not many changes on this patch so far, especially compared to three years ago when I started doing these, it would take me sometimes nearly 2 days to compile and filter the changelog, now, it took me an hour (and I made lunch and coffee in between).
-Polish HT Czolg T wz51
-Soviet HT Object 277;
-Soviet MT K-91
Soviet MT T-34 shielded (It was called T-34 Experimental in ST but for whatever reason, they changed the name to shielded)
It came to my attention that some of the text about Excalibur was misunderstood by readers at WG. I would like to clarify that in no shape or form has Ed Francis leaked any information about the Excalibur nor the pictures leaked have any connection with him.
We did give him the credit for finding the vehicle. There is nothing wrong with that and we feel there is also nothing wrong with us pointing out the major discrepancies between the historical data, which any member of the public can access at the National Archives (if they know where to look) and comparing it against the tank statistics in the Supertest leaks.
He was mentioned as a friend of the blog. Ed is a friend because he was the person who got me into tank driving and because he gave me the connections in the private tank ownership world. The tank I bought in real life, restored and then sold to help paying for my University tuition? That wouldn’t have happened if wasn’t for him. That’s why he is a friend, we keep the gaming side separated.
Even the leakers know very well and would testify if they could, that at RSR we give the utmost respect in protecting the privacy of anyone who wishes to leak information. We would never be that careless and we never will be.
I hope everyone is enjoying the good weather and those in the UK, hope you are also having a great Bank Holiday!
And because history is always important, here’s a post from “I’m an expert in tank warfare because I play WoT and watch Girls und Panzer” of “Russian troops washing a T-34-85 wearing only their undergarments as a punisment for retreating during the Battle of Kursk, in the freezing Winter of 1944.”
Unofficial High Speed Tour of the Deutsches Panzermuseum
The launch of the test sever has been postponed untill tomorrow Friday the 13th of April.
In addition to the main reason for the introduction of 1.0.1 ie the Italian tech tree there will also be the reintroduction of an old friend the map Province in HD, also a change to the in-game economy. In the garage you will no longer be able to buy Premium shells or consumables directly for Gold, you will first have to exchange Gold for credits.
We have a review of the new premium from the founder of the FILO Clan group so our thank’s go to him and the FILO family so we have this from this Page.
POSTED BY Nikita April 6, 2018
To my knowledge, the Progetto 46 is the first ever tier 8 tank to be the first to represent a new nation – this is a spot normally reserved for tier 6 vehicles. This one is a fully-fledged tier 8 medium tank and wow, what a start to the Italian line this vehicle is proving to be.
I’m quite a fan of medium tanks and whilst I prefer the scrappers that let you get in close and personal, this tank will very often get you dead quickly, if you don’t treat her with some respect. She’s fast – 55kph top speed and hits that very quickly – but make sure you appreciate the speed as you’ll find yourself getting to the fight at the same time as the lights – you’re just a bigger target for the enemy to shoot at than they are! Make sure you use this tanks agility to get you in and out to cover as quickly as possible.
The armour isn’t anything to write home about – 1400 hit-points and 60/30/20 hull armour with 80/60/25 turret. The turret is, I’ve found, quite bouncy but the rest of the vehicle, even when angled, is pretty easy to penetrate. Best trying for hull-down positions or something behind which you can poke – you know it makes sense!
The Sandbox sever was today turned of and the test ended. There is no news about the future of this mode.
Yesterday there was an update on the test server. These were the contents:
– Colour filter selection interface errors
– Fixed a problem, due to which it was possible to change color correction parameters with minimum graphics settings in full-screen mode.
– Fixed an issue where the currently installed theme filter was disabled after switching to the user-defined color correction settings.
– Fixed an issue where disabling effects in the game settings caused all effects to be turned off on the map.
– Fixed a problem in the operation of auto-selection of players for team Battles.
– Fixed a problem causing the reload indicator to display incorrectly after minimizing the game while reloading.
– Fixed a problem with low framrate for Ultra presets for the first few seconds after loading the map.
– Fixed an issue that sometimes caused frame rate drop when switching to sniper mode.
– Fixed a problem that caused the client to hang when hovering over the marathon flag.
– Fixed an issue where the number of gun marks was not displayed in the garage .
– Fixed a problem that caused the turret to interact incorrectly with the hull after bombing explosions.
– Fixed a problem, due to which the shape of trees changed when you moved away from then towards them.
The two types of each camo for summer, winter and desert on the Progetto 46.