Detailed stats and chart comparing it to other Tier 8 Premium TDs:
New micropatch rolls out tonight:
- For RU, On September 25 server will be down from, RU9 – 3:00 (MSC). RU1, RU5 – 5:00 (MSC). RU7, RU10 – 5:20 (MSC). For about 25 minutes.
- For EU, On 25.09.2018 for approximately 25 minutes. Both servers starting from 06:30 CEST, WoT EU1 starting from 07:30 CEST , WoT EU2 starting from 07:00 CEST
- For NA, Planned restarts Tuesday, September 25th, 2018: WoT NA USC: 03:30-04:30 AM PDT. For approximately 1 hour.
Fixed some technical issues with Personal Missions.
Collected from EU and NA forums.
Today, we’re starting the test of a new Soviet Tier VIII Premium tank destroyer, the SU-130PM. While tuning its stats, we used the SU-100P as a base. The SU-100P was a post-WWII light TD prototype, aimed at gradually replacing the SU-76M. A fully operational unit passed the trials, and the SU-100P was greenlit for army service, yet it did not enter mass production. The test unit now resides in the Kubinka Tank Museum.
Once more some further changes being tested for PMM tanks in this iteration of the test. Here’s what we have so far (Note: all of the armor change images are from Russian sources. Just remember “было“= old and “стало“= new) :
• change of reload time from 7.192 to 6.521 seconds
• increased rate of fire from 8.333 to 9.208
• increased DPM from 2002.3 to 2208.4
• increased engine power from 1000 to 1250 hp
• increased power to weight ratio from 18.44 to 23.05 KM / ton
• increased gun depression from -8 ° to -10 °
• change of tank description
• increased standard penetration value from 175 to 182 mm
• increased gun depression from -5 ° to -6.5 °
• increased premium shell velocity from 640 to 720 m / s
• increased accuracy from 0.46 to 0.44 Continue reading
- Tier: VIII
- HP: 950
- Engine Power: 800 hp
- Weight: 14.725 t
- Power to weight ratio: 54,33 KM / t
- Speed Normal / Fast: + 60 / -60 / 80 / -80 km / h
- Hull Traverse: 35.4 ° / s
- Turret Traverse: 68.8 ° / s
- Ground Resistance: 1.0 / 1.35 / 1.95
- Hull Armor: 40/16/40 mm
- Turret Armor: 40/20 / 20 mm
- View Range: 310 m
- Radio Range: 782.2 m
- Crew: 4
This update is rolling out overnight on two sever clusters with corresponding down times: Updated with “NA added upon it being published”.
- For RU, On September 20 game servers will be unavailable from 6:00 to 6:45 (MSC).
- For EU, The World of Tanks servers will be unavailable on 20.09.2018 from 06:00 – 06:45 CEST due to this update.
- For NA, Planned restarts Thursday, September 20, 2018: WoT NA USC: 02:00-03:00 AM PDT
- Fixed some technical issues.
- Fixed some localization issues.
The Promo/introductory video of how to get the three Reward/Premium Tanks the Excalibur, Chimera, and Object 279 (e).
To elaborate on the screen shots of Widepark in our 1.2 Common test post we have a freecam video and the new Minimap.
From WoT Express.
This new tier 8 Soviet Premium Light Tank is based on a prototype developed in 1961. Several prototypes were produced.
The tiny Terror is back as a tier 6 premium Light Tank. We have Pictures of the textureless model and a Russian Screen shot of the stats screen ( with our English overlay ). For those that can read Russian there is the original screen cap.