The changes in this iteration seem to be all buffs.
- DPM: up from 2,002 to 2,275.3
- Rate of Fire: down from 5.006 to 5.688
- Reload time: up from 11.986 s to 10.548 s
- Aim time: from 2.59 to 2.4
Aiming Circle Spread
- Upon Vehicle Move: 0.153 to 0.134
- Upon Vehicle Travers: 0.153 to 0.134
- Upon Vehicle full speed Moving: 5.37 to 4.7
- Upon Vehicle full speed Traversing: 4.6 to 4.03
The changes in this iteration seem to be all nerfs.
- DPM: down from 2,301 to 2,107.7
- Rate of Fire: down from 7.192 to 6.86
- Reload time: up from 8.342 s to 9.11 s
Aiming Circle Spread
- Upon Turret Traverse: 0.096 to 0.115
- Upon Vehicle Move: 0.134 to 0.153
- Upon Vehicle Travers: 0.134 to 0.153
- Upon Turret full speed Traversing: 3.36 to 4.03
- Upon Vehicle full speed Moving: 8.05 to 9.21
- Upon Vehicle full speed Traversing: 5.1 to 5.83
From WoT Express.
Some more on the Ranked Reward Tier IX German Medium Tank. It’s Stats and in-game comparison chart with the T 55A.
Today we have a stat screen cap with fuller info than the original “Leak”. Click for full size. First part here.
Now some in the wild pics.
The main prize of the Frontline mode, the AE Phase I, is about to enter its Supertest.
Looking at this Tier IX American heavy, you’ll immediately notice its distinguishing feature: the segmented tracks. Like the T95 tank destroyer, this tank has four caterpillars, with two on each side. Unlike ‘The Doom Turtle’, the tracks on every side of the AE Phase I are set in a consecutive (and not in a parallel) order. This peculiarity doesn’t change the game mechanics: when a single track segment is destroyed, the tank is stalled.
Now for the protection. The upper glacis plate of the AE Phase I is sloped much and has a thickness of 120 mm. The turret’s frontal armor is outstanding (up to 292 mm), with the commander’s cupola being the single—and small—vulnerable spot. The gun’s excellent depression angle of -10 degrees allows to obscure the cupola from enemies’ sight for most of the time. The side armor is decent, too (from 88 mm to 100 mm). The mobility corresponds to the vehicle’s class. A top speed of 35 km/m and a specific power of 16.1 hp per ton are enough for the AE Phase I to keep up with other heavies while in combat.
Finally, let’s take a look at the 120mm gun. Its stabilization isn’t anything special, and neither is the accuracy (the dispersion is 0.38 m per 100 m). The rate of fire is average (4.8 shots per minute) as is the alpha strike of 400 points. Yet the armor penetration is majestic: 258 mm with the standard AP shell and 340 mm with the special HEAT shell, empowering you with an ability to pierce the protection of any foe, from every side.
The AE Phase I comes with two nice quirks. The first is the status of an event vehicle, freeing you from the necessity to retrain an experienced Crew you assign to this tank. The second is a novel mechanic: a built-in Large Repair Kit consumable. In battle, it works just like a regular one but once the fight is over and you’re in the Garage, you don’t have to purchase a new one as the built-in Large Repair Kit replenishes automatically.
The AE Phase I was designed for close quarters combat. With excellent frontal armor, great gun depression, high armor penetration with both basic and special rounds, and agreeable mobility it can emerge victorious from any brawl.
From the Forum.
The Kampfpanzer 50 t, aka the main Ranked Battles mode reward.
This Tier IX German medium tank carries a 105-mm Rheinmetall V1 gun. Among the strong sides of the latter are:
- Accuracy (the dispersion is 0.33 m per 100 m)
- Armor penetration (268 mm with the basic APCR round and 310 mm with the special HEAT round)
- Aiming time (2 seconds)
- View range (400 m)
The gun’s single shot damage is 320 points, and it may seem not much at first sight. Yet good stabilization, a barrel depression of -8 degrees, and high armor penetration make the 50 t an efficient fighter at any distance, able to damage every opponent.
This Micropatch has already rolled out on SEA. It will roll out tonight on RU and EU, nothing from NA yet.
- For RU: June 20, Game servers and clan portal will be unavailable from 6:00 to 6:45 (MSK).
- For EU: The World of Tanks severs and Clan Portal will be unavailable on 20.06.2019 from 06:00 – 06:45 CEST due to this update.
A half decent tutorial video for newer players. Enjoy.
New changes added to further test the late May update map version.
• Courtyards behind the buildings near the fountain (centre) has been raised to add more variety to gameplay.
• the map has been enlarged to a custom size: 1050 × 1050
• in the elevated northern part of the map vegetation density was changed. This should improve variability of gameplay.
• a ford was added in the north-western part of the map for safer crossing over the river
Now the WoT Epress flythrough video.