The promo video to start with.
World of Tanks servers will be down on 12 June from 02:30 to 08:30 CEST (UTC +2).
Players with Premium will be credited an additional 24 hours of WoT Premium Account time to make up for the update maintenance period. If you’d like to make any in-game purchases, please wait until the servers are running again.
1. Session Statistics
Added the Session Statistics functionality that give players the possibility to monitor their detailed battle statistics for the day. It will be collected for all Random Battles, except for Grand Battles. Session statistics are automatically cleared once a day, and all your daily activities are reset. However, you can reset the current statistics yourself and start gathering it again. The data are saved on the server, so Session Statistics will be available in all players’ game clients.
Session Statistics will be available right in the Garage, to the left of the Notification Center button. Using the new functionality players can:
- Check the change in the Personal Rating (WTR) over a game day.
- View general statistics on income/expenses based on the results of battles played
- View their performance based on the results of battles played per session (or per day)
- See how effective they are when playing on various vehicles for the current session
- View the influence of the current gaming session on the value of the parameters for all time (your game dynamics)
- Reset the current statistics and start gathering it again
- Session Statistics gives players the direct access to the Hall of Fame to view more detailed daily statistics
Also, as part of the work on Session Statistics, we slightly reworked the Hall of Fame and added to it:
- Parameter information for all time
- Indicators of the impact of current daily statistics on the parameters for all time
A new map for the Frontline mode with a current designation of “wg_epic_suburbia” is about to enter closed testing. The rules are familiar: there are six zones (bases) to defend or capture, and there are five large guns (the main targets) for the attackers to destroy.
The new map’s setting is winter in the suburbs of a post-WWII Central European city. Here you can battle it out in open patches with complex terrain, small towns, ruins of old castles, a power station, a quarry, vast military bunkers, and among lots of other stuff.
- The first line of defense is chiefly made up of city blocks with some open passages and approaches. Expect close-to-mid-range fighting here.
- The second defensive line is less urban, featuring large terrain folds at the flanks that favor bold and swift moves to take the best tactical positions. The power station in the middle is a true redoubt, being one of the most densely built-up parts of the map.
- The last line (the zone with primary targets) has a mixed landscape with varied terrain shapes. There are military bunkers here, so large you can enter them to outmaneuver your adversaries or to fight them inside.
The map is currently in the works, and its looks aren’t final—but rest assured it’s a truly novel map for the Frontline mode you came to like so much
It’s too early to speak of the release date for the map as the testing is just starting.
Zone A : the defenders have a strong defense line from workshops and construction sites, but the capture point is located on a hill in front of them, where you can hide from fire behind fortifications and a monument.
Zone D: battles take place in a valley from the relief around a mining excavator. The point is directly under the excavator.
The legendary Kharkov map returns to World of Tanks. But it’s not just an old map converted to HD. This is a completely new map with details from the good old Kharkov map. It’s bigger, brighter, with tons of new details, but the atmosphere of a city engulfed in war is still there. A lot of work went into it, and we want to talk about the results. Watch the video and leave your comments!
RU and EU will get this micro parch overnight, no info on SEA or NA sites.
For RU Cluster. Work time about 25 mins per server.
- RU8, RU9 – 3:00 (MSK).
- RU3, RU4 – 4:00 (MSK).
- RU2 – 4:20 (MSK).
- RU10 – 5:20 (MSK).
ForEU. The World of Tanks servers will be unavailable on 05.06.2019 for approximately 25 minutes:
- Both servers starting from 06:30 CEST
- WoT EU1 starting from 07:00 CEST
- WoT EU2 starting from 07:30 CEST
A minor update that fixes some technical errors.
For the RU cluster the Patch will be uploaded overnight Tuesday 11th of June and released in the morning of Wenesday 12th. We have no dates for other regions.
Note: New mods and res_mods “22.214.171.124” folders will be ctreated so if you run mods an updated modpack will be needed.
Source WoT Express.
I won’t add any commentary here, just pay close attention to Skill4ltu‘s video:
From the portal.
Last December, we announced rebalancing special ammo would be a priority for 2019. This news became one of the hottest topics in the community. The forthcoming changes garnered plenty of suggestions and additional questions, so we carefully analyzed player feedback to understand what steps we should take next.
We also launched several Supertests, experimenting with special ammo settings and tweaking their mechanics, while studying the feedback from our testers. Now we’ve finally gathered all the necessary data and are ready to share more information.
Taking Another Step Forward
From June 4-10, we’re launching a new round of special ammo rebalancing tests on Sandbox, our test open server. An alternative special ammo concept will be featured, different from the one we outlined at WG Fest last December. Full details of the changes will be announced just before the test, so stay tuned!
Testing will last only 1 (one) week and will end on June 10, at 02:00 PT | 04:00 CT | 05:00 ET!
How Can I Take Part?
Everyone can take part in testing — all you have to do is submit an application via the “JOIN SPECIAL AMMO TESTS” button. After we accept and process your application, you’ll get direct access to the test server. At the same time, you’ll see a special promo screen in your game client.
If you have previously participated in Sandbox tests, then you already have access to testing.
Be the first to experience the revised ammo mechanics and evaluate them for yourself. Join the tests now and share your feedback!
This patch will roll out overnight.
Down times on June 1.
- RU8, RU9 – 3:00 (Moscow time).
- RU10 – 3:30 (Moscow time).
- RU1, RU7 – 5:00 (Moscow time).
- RU5 – 5:20 (Moscow time).
Work on each server will take about 25 minutes.
- WoT EU1 starting from 07:00 CEST:
- WoT EU2 starting from 07:30 CEST:
The World of Tanks servers will be unavailable on 01.06.2019 for approximately 25 minutes:
This is the third iteration of the 1.5.1 test server. Here are the links for First and Second iterations. There is only a short list of changes for this part of the test.
Preliminary List of Changes [Common Test 3]