IMPORTANT! Because the Update is still being tested, the information in this Bulletin is tentative and reflects the state of game development at the time of its publication. Some changes and new features may be removed entirely or implemented differently by the time the Update goes live. Screenshots, specific values of certain characteristics, and details of in-game mechanics will not necessarily be relevant after the Update is released.
German Carriers: Part 2
The branch of German carriers will become available for all players to research with the release of Update 0.9.7.
Please note: the rewards for activities on the Public Test server may differ from those on the live server. German carriers are not available to research on the Public Test server.
The game event in Update 0.9.7 is presented by Directives, Daily Shipments, and a new collection dedicated to the German Navy.
You can get German Navy containers as rewards for completing Directives, as well as from Daily Shipments. Each container contains two elements of the new collection, as well as other rewards.
The “German Navy” collection consists of six sections, with six elements in each. Elements of the collection can be obtained from the event containers, and also daily containers if you’ve activated the subscription. The reward for completing the collection is the ability to mount two flags and alternative camouflage patterns on German ships.
The Port of Hamburg has been updated.
Update 0.9.7 brings with it a new Ranked Sprint with a 3 vs. 3 format, playing Tier IX ships.
Changing Keys for Consumables
An option to set the order of consumables for each ship is going to be added in 0.9.7. The order of consumables is saved on the server, so you won’t need to set it again if you’re playing on different computers.
We’re continuing to work on making changes to the existing Unique Upgrades, and also adding some new ones. The current concept provides an additional opportunity to mount an upgrade with special-but-balanced bonuses in comparison with regular upgrades.
These changes will balance the effectiveness of unique upgrades, and at the same time preserve the unique gameplay of each ship.
You can view the detailed list of changes on the Development Blog, and in the article about Update 0.9.7.
Naval Base Update
- Added improvements for the Treasury, which will allow Clan leaders to regularly exchange Oil for rewards for the Clan.
- The Research Center, which applies a bonus to the amount of received XP, has been renamed “Naval institute.” A new building named “Research Institute” has been added. It increases the amount of Research Points received.
- Depending on the Clan’s activity in Clan Battles, the water area of the Naval Base will be filled with a proportionate number of ships. As more Random, Co-op, and Ranked Battles are played by Clan members, more vessels will appear.
Two new battle signals, which can be obtained in exchange for credits, coal, and Research Points, have been added to the Armory.
- X-Ray Papa Unaone: increases the action time of Smoke Generator by 15%.
- Sierra Bravo: increases the action time of Hydroacoustic Search by 10% and reduces the cooldown period of Defensive AA Fire by 10%.
They will be added to the “More Signals and Camouflages” daily container at a later point in time.
When entering the game for the first time after the update, a short video will play back. It can be skipped by double-clicking any keyboard button. Another video will play back on the login screen. This video can be paused.
Updated the upgrade icons.