Updated stats for the artist formally known as Object 432:
Liked it? Take a second to support jerryatrick53 on Patreon!
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
6 thoughts on “LT-432 Updated Stats”
@DecoNoir: I know I’m a lazy b***, but would you kindly point out what changed since the previous iteration?
HP/Ton went up by about 10% from the prior stats.
I guess it wasn’t OP enough!
What they changed is the dpm got nerfed by like 100 or so, acc from 0.35 to 0.38 aswell as the shell vel on apcr (which is the standard ammo on the lt-432) from 1300 m/s to 1150 m/s. But in exchange they buffed the p/w ratio from 30 to around 33 and they gave it 50 shells instead of 42.
The funny thing is that the idea of roughly 2.3k base DPM was the one thing I would have wanted to be a precedent for other tier 8 lights to follow. This new version with only 2.1k base DPM, worse accuracy, worse shell velocity, but more engine power may seem less ridiculous, but in all the ways that matter it’ll still be the stronger tank.
penet AP & penet gold ammo is still worse than germany bulldog…. 🙁
better mobility, camo and some turret armour, and don’t forget the special vodka infused ammo with stalin him self guiding everything to the enemy weakspots.