From WoT Express YouTube. Looks like the Arctic map.
Liked it? Take a second to support jerryatrick53 on Patreon!
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
9 thoughts on “New Effect at Battle Start In WoT HD Maps: Shelling”
I think it has been already at the sandbox.
No it was not. Arctic Region was never on the SB Server.
Oh look, another useless effect.
true that! more pointless pretty.
I think effects like these are cool but they should make sure you do not get to see this every battle. I am so incredibly tired (and I am phrasing this very politely) of the battle start shelling on maps like Mines.
Just make a selection of effects (add more over time) and show them like once every 10 battles tops. preferably even scarcer. Keeps it interesting.
Totally useless…like the load in explosions. Useless time spent…
I like it, it could increase immersion. But as somebody said here, do not make it happen every battle. Make it random with time, sometimes it begins at 14:30, sometimes at 10:00, or some battles it just wont happen.
I like these battle effects a lot more than just the basic shelling at the start of every match
ahh, more whining over something that has no effect on the game play.. typical kids that feel the need to whine so they can feel liberalated
I love how WoTs continues to work on special effects and HD maps and cannot even provide us with a stable platform in North America.
Along with that MM is completely broken as well.
My only hope is the new patch coming up will fix some of this, but my expectations are low.
Wont be playing much if at all after 4 years. Will wait for new patch.