Todays forum “Leaks” for tier VIII, IX and X Italian tanks.
Liked it? Take a second to support jerryatrick53 on Patreon!
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
9 thoughts on “New Italian Supertest Leaks”
Hey the prototipio’s model is finished
This auto reloading feature has me thinking these tanks might have weak end-game carrying potential. DPM is usually negligible as long as you have backup. But if someone is alone against several enemies, it would take good map positioning/awareness and/or bad enemies to get a kolobanov’s.
My gut tells me these tanks will take a lot of skill to get the most out of them, unlike the recent Russian tanks where you have to press w to try and win.
The live server will be the only indication of this branches success or failure.
Tier 8: to thick
Tier 9: still to thick
Tier 10: fucking yes
(Swedish pass by) FUCK MAKE IT MORE SLIM
Yeah sure nerf the alpha… and armor….
IKR.. frickin stupid!! (on paper front hull is same as t100 lt) The first stats were good enough to interest new players who look for good on paper stats, but nope, nerf the new italians to hell just so the dpm is abysmal, armor is crap, oh also nerf the speed, oh and sorry last thing, accuracy.. jhsocosifhdfidsskdlchslfhsochrciurhcoeiruchuhrohruiqevuioqehviou
Why nerf hull armor and damage ptl on the tier 10? Should have been left as 70mm and 390dmg
Those first two tanks look really familiar :P.
Panther and Leo Proto “Slim” version
Tank is like PlayStation i guess…
Run for 63 seconds and be out of game just to deal 1500 of potential damage?
2 vs 1 = fast garage…