things been awfully quiet today but WG has published their official 9.16 summary:
Game client modifications are a wide-spread tool that allows players to adjust the standard game interface the way they prefer. The development team monitors the modifications that are popular among players and adds the best of them to the game. We consider several criteria when selecting which of the modifications should be added, such as the popularity of the particular modification as well as its gameplay utility. The introduction of popular external modifications allows us to improve the game interface while making it more convenient for players.
In Update 9.16, several popular modifications will be added to the standard interface: Battle indicators, dual-row vehicle selection, and extended fire-direction indicators.
In-battle information has a crucial effect upon the battle’s outcome. The more information that a player can consider while in battle, the higher their chances of victory. This allows players to select the most appropriate course of action to stay one step ahead of the enemy team. Players receive most of their information from the images on the screen: the distribution of vehicles on the map, any nearby combat, the minimap, etc. In Update 9.16, we will add one more source of useful information: we will be improving the battle interface to make it more informative.
Changes Implemented in Update 9.16
In the latest update, we will be improving the battle interface, adding information about events that take place in-battle, and will be upgrading the fire-direction indicators. The following changes will be added to the game:
- Reworked the fire-direction indicators with information about the amount of damage received, whether it was critical, and the vehicle that fired the shot.
- Added a damage panel showing the following info:
- Total damage caused by the player to spotted vehicles, including damage caused by shots, ramming, or setting enemies on fire.
- Damage blocked by armour—calculations consider the average damage of the shot that hit the vehicle. Damage, blocked with external modules (tracks, observation device, etc.) is not considered.
- Assistance damage—upon spotting or destroying a track.
- Added a list of in-game events in battle: base capture, base defence, enemy detection, etc.
Extended Vehicle Selector
Changes to Battle Chat
- Inappropriate behaviour in Battle Chat: this complaint includes the Insult and provocation, Spam, Out of Game Threat, and Gold selling / Fraud complaints
- Unsportsmanlike conduct
- Offensive nickname or clan name
- Inaction / Bot
In addition, we will be decreasing the the number of complaints. In the latest version, it will be possible to make a complaint about a player only once per battle. This improvement will decrease the number of complaints that need to be processed, speeding up the time it takes to resolve any issues.”