here’s the official description of the Improved equipment and Directives:
Packed into 9.19 are six types of Improved Equipment. They all work like the most popular consumables, with one small yet significant difference: newly added items grant a bigger bonus to combat parameters. Also, it’s impossible to mount similar types of regular and Improved Equipment at once, e.g., you can’t equip a tank both with Rammer and Innovative Loading System. You’ve got to choose just one, when readying for a battle.
- Venting System adds 7.5% to all crew skills
- Stabilizing Equipment System lowers dispersion during movement and turret rotation by 25%
- Innovative Loading System cuts loading time by 12.5%
- Wear-Resistant Gun Laying Drive reduces aiming speed by 12.5%
- Experimental Optics boosts view range by 12.5% up to 445m
- Extended Spare Parts Kit cuts repair speed by 40%
To stock up on Improved Equipment, simply left-click the equipment slot in the Garage and pick the item you want. It’s mounted just like regular consumables, can be removed for Gold and installed at any given time and on any vehicle that can have this particular type of equipment. For example, the Venting System won’t fit on a vehicle with an open cockpit, and you can’t equip an autoloader like the Bat.-Châtillon 25 t with an Innovative Loading System.