Overnight there will be a micropatch rolled out on RU EU and NA. The downtimes will be as follows:
For RU: May 16 we will release a small update, so the servers will be unavailable from 5:10 to 6:45 (MSC).
For EU: The World of Tanks servers will be unavailable on 16.05.2018 from 06:00 – 06:45 CEST due to this update.
For NA: World of Tanks NA – 04:00 AM (Central Time) May 16th, 2018. Downtime: is planned for about 45 minutes.
• Fixed the issue when the Combat Reserves could not be changed when playing in Platoon in the Frontline mode.
• Fixed the issue when the number of battles fought in rental vehicles in the Frontline mode did not change.
• Fixed the issue when the “Master” mastery badge in the Centurion Mk. 5/1 RAAC could be earned in any battle.
• Fixed some technical issues.
Quick announcement from WoT Console: The NA servers will be consolidated into a single data center based in Chicago. As it stands, the NA West server will be effectively removed from the server selection with players who normally use it directed to NA East starting today, May 15th. The move to the Chicago center will occur in a few more days after checks.
As it stands, for the Xbox players there is no Asia server at the moment, so best of luck to those playing from the Asia/Oceania region.
Good day everyone,
Something we haven’t seen in a while, a Q&A! This comes from a video posted on Murazor’s personal Youtube channel, so not anything official from WG, but it does contain some relevant info.
Is Murazor able to change the game himself?
People mistakenly assume that I am the head of the balance department. And although I had my part in turning some of the foreheads in technology trees and had a direct impact on some aspects of the game – I am not responsible for global changes in the game itself. This is what Slava Makarov does. Continue reading
Only the Russian version but nevertheless enjoy.
Matilda Diaries Part 21
In this episode; Engine testing and start of the installation. Enjoy.
Good day everyone,
On supertest it seems the Object 268 v4 will be receiving some nerfs (probably not to everyone’s satisfaction, but probably welcome news):
Key Stat Nerfs:
- Engine Power: Reduced from 1500 hp ⇢ 1350 hp
- Power to Weight Ratio: Reduced from 20 ⇢ 18 hp/t
- Reverse Speed: Reduced from 22 kph ⇢ 20 kph
- Aim Time: Increased from 1.92 sec ⇢ 2.3 sec.
Yuri took some video of various restored tanks just being given short run to show then off. Go to his channel to see more but here are the two T-26 ones.
Last night there was a server-side Micropatch of which no details were given. Tonight there will be server downtime again but for this one contents have been give.
For RU: The work on each server will take about 30 minutes and will begin:
RU8, RU9 – 3:00 (MSK).
RU2, RU10-330 (MSK).
RU3, RU4 – 4:00 (MSK).
RU6 – 4:20 (MSK).
For EU: The World of Tanks servers will be unavailable on 09.05.2018 for approximately 35 minutes: ( This is what the EU support posted )
- Both servers starting from 06:30 CEST
- WoT EU1 starting from 07:00 CEST
- WoT EU2 starting from 06:00 CEST
For NA: We will perform maintenance on May 9 at 03:30 PT | 05:30 CT | 06:30 ET. The game will be unavailable for approximately 1 hour.
Starting May 9, Frontline: Road to Glory will have some changes to the economy to bring things more in line with Random Battle mode. They are as follows:
- Supreme Gun achievement: Rewards 10 Bonds (reduced from 25)
- Small Arm achievement: Rewards 10 Bonds (reduced from 20)
- General of Army achievement: Rewards 40 Bonds (reduced from 100)
I hope everyone is enjoying the good weather and those in the UK, hope you are also having a great Bank Holiday!
And because history is always important, here’s a post from “I’m an expert in tank warfare because I play WoT and watch Girls und Panzer” of “Russian troops washing a T-34-85 wearing only their undergarments as a punisment for retreating during the Battle of Kursk, in the freezing Winter of 1944.”