Commanders, welcome to the Public Test of Update 0.9.7!
A new collection, updated Naval Base, and other improvements. Take a look through the Developer Bulletin, and welcome to the Public Test!
Round 2 Schedule
Starts Thu. 23 Jul. 18:30 CEST (UTC+2) / your local time: Thu. 23 Jul. 17:30Ends Tue. 28 Jul. 07:30 CEST (UTC+2) / your local time: Tue. 28 Jul. 06:30
Commanders, thank you for participating in the Public Test for Update 0.9.7! Your feedback helps us to improve the version and to fix errors. Check out the changelog and join the second session of the Public Test!
- Rewards for completing the German Navy collection were changed to the ability to mount two flags and alternative camouflage patterns on German ships.
- New features of Naval Base became available: additional expansions for the Treasury, Research Institute, and ships and vessels in the water area.
- Spotlights were added to ships in Port of Hamburg.
- An option to skip the intro video by clicking mouse button was added.
- The volume level of horn and music in the intro video is now set by the General volume level setting.
- Fixed a bug causing transaction error.
- Fixed several other bugs.
Special Features of the Test
The rewards for activities on the Public Test server may differ from those on the live server. German carriers are not available to research on the Public Test server.
Combat Missions and Rewards
|Play one Random or Co-op Battle.
Reward on the live server: 3x signal flags of each type, except special signals
|Play three Random or Co-op Battles.
Reward on the live server: 10x Type 10 camouflage patterns
|Earn 8,000 base XP in Random Battles.
Reward on the live server: 1x Wargaming container
|Complete the entire German Navy collection.
Reward on the live server: 5x each of the following special signals: Dragon, Wyvern, Red Dragon, Ouroboros, and Hydra
|Gain victories in five Operations.
Reward on the live server: 3x each of the following special signals: Scylla, Basilisk, and
One Wargaming container provides 1 day of Warships Premium Account.
The Summer Season, which is scheduled to run across three updates, continues with the Public Test of Update 0.9.7.
- Completing two Directives will reward you with the season emblem.
- Completing three Directives will reward you with a unique flag, patch, and Premium Ship VI container.
- Those in possession of all four different season emblems will be rewarded with the unique Ultimate PT Warrior emblem.
Complete the missions of the “Summer Season #2” Directive, and get containers with elements of the German Navy collection credited to your account on the Public Test server.
|Summer Season #2|
|Complete any six missions of the “Summer Season #2” Directive.
Reward on the live server: 1x Kriegsmarine container and 1x German Navy container
Once this mission has been completed, the Summer Season #1 mission from the previous Public Test will become available. If you already started working your way through the Summer Season mission during the Public Tests of Update 0.9.6, your progress will have been saved.
- Every participant of the Public Test will have all researchable Tier VIII ships, helmed by Commanders with 15 skill points, credited to their PT accounts.
- The research prices for ships and ship modules will be substantially discounted.
- Players will be able to reset Commander skills free of charge.
If you’re joining the Public Test for the first time since Update 0.9.6, you’ll be awarded the following additional bonuses:
- 500,000,000 credits; 30,000 doubloons; and 90 days of Premium Account.
- 50x signal flags of all types (except special signals) will also be added to your PT account.
How to Participate
All information on how to join the Public Test and obtain its rewards is available on a dedicated page of the official website.