There’s a new Sandbox update, these are the patchnotes:
“Based on player’s feedback and as part of SPG stun tuning, the duration of stun for all vehicles of this type was decreased by 25–30%.
We have implemented changes that are aimed at increasing the survivability of light tanks in battle, allowing them to combat Tier X vehicles more efficiently. The mobility of vehicles of this type is high; therefore, there is no need to change it. It is the increase in vehicle durability that will contribute to their better survivability in battle.
- T-54 ltwt.
- Durability changed from 1,250 HP to 1,450 HP.
- Durability with the T49 turret changed from 1,000 HP to 1,100 HP.
- Durability with the XM551 test bed turret changed from 1,100 HP to 1,200 HP.
- Spähpanzer Ru 251:
- Durability changed from 1,200 HP to 1,400 HP.
- T92: according to the statistics, the T92 was causing a lot more damage in battle that any other SPG. A longer aiming time is meant to compensate for this difference.
- Aiming time of the 240 mm Howitzer M1 for the T92 turret changed from 6,6 s to 6,9 s.
- Centurion Action X: a decrease in aiming time is meant to increase the firing accuracy and reduce the time the vehicle stays under fire. This is made to increase the vehicle’s efficiency, as well as to emphasize the technical features, characteristic of fire support vehicles.
- Aiming time of the 105 mm Gun L7A2 for the Centurion Action X turret changed from 2 s to 1,6 s.
- FV215b: the collected statistics showed insufficient combat efficiency of the FV215b in its role of an assault vehicle. Increase of stabilization and decrease of aiming time will positively affect the vehicle’s firepower, while increase of durability will allow the vehicle to survive longer in battle.
- Dispersion on the move with the FV215 suspension decreased by 25%.
- Dispersion on hull traverse with the FV215 suspension decreased by 25%.
- Aiming time changed from 2 s to 1,8 s.
- Durability changed from 2,300 HP to 2,500 HP.
- AMX 30 B: improvement of penetration with standard and Premium shells allows to increase the distance at which the vehicle can effectively engage enemy targets. In this way, the improved penetration will emphasize the vehicle’s role (firing at the second line of battle) and increase the vehicle’s combat effectiveness.
- Penetration of the OCC-105-F1 shell for the 105 mm mle. F1 gun changed from 286 mm to 310 mm.
- Penetration of the OFL-105-F1 shell for the 105 mm mle. F1 gun changed from 270 mm to 290 mm.
- STB-1: this Japanese tank is an example of a fire-support vehicle with superior damage per minute and good mobility. The vehicle is designed for engagement of enemy targets at medium and close range, as well as for supporting allies. The changes to the STB-1’s gun stabilization will allow the vehicle to cause damage more effectively.
- Dispersion on the move with the STB-1 suspension decreased by 25%.
- Dispersion on hull traverse with the STB-1 suspension decreased by 25%.
- Dispersion on turret traverse of the 105 mm Rifled Gun decreased by 33%.
- The animated icon displayed above a vehicle that is under the effect of stun changed to a spinning ring with stars.
- The visual notification about the effect of stun is now orange instead of yellow.
- Fixed the issue where the stun filter was still working after the vehicle was destroyed.