Some of you may have encountered the problem of a short-term FPS drop when an enemy ship is detected. We have prepared a fix to resolve this issue.
If you don’t experience the described problems, you do not need to install this correction.
If you want to apply this fix now, you should follow this step-by-step guide:
1. Close the game.
2. Download the archive Install_patch_for_0.9.9.0.zip
3. Unzip the archive (the «Install_patch_for_0.9.9.0» folder) to your WoWs game root folder (the one containing /bin /profile /screenshot and other subfolders).
4. Go to the unzipped «Install_patch_for_0.9.9.0» folder.
5. Launch the file «apply-patch.bat»
6. Apply changes by typing the number «1» to the window that appears, and press «Enter».
7. Launch the game as usual.
If this fix doesn’t help, please, post to the forum in the corresponding topic or reach out to Customer Support.
If you come across any new issues that appear after you apply this fix, you can roll back changes by launching «apply-patсh.bat» again, choosing option «2», pressing «Enter» and then relaunching the game client.