List of changes for the second iteration of the 1.0.2 Common test:
- Fixed the issue that caused the client interface to hang upon excluding the player from the Platoon.
- Fixed the issue of the award ribbon overlaying the text in the battle results window (in the Team Result tab).
- Removed unreasonable invisible walls on the Tundra map.
- Fixed several technical issues related to vehicle customization.
- Fixed the issue that caused the customization Garage to look too dark at the low graphics settings.
- Fixed several visual issues in Bootcamp.
Changes to the U.S.S.R. vehicles
Changes to the technical characteristics of the following vehicles:
- Object 430 Version II
- The 100 mm D-54 gun was replaced with the 100 mm D-54U gun
- Decrease dispersion during movement of the Object 430 Version II suspension by 14%
- Decreased dispersion on hull traverse of the Object 430 Version II suspension by 14%
- Changed dispersion of the 100 mm D-54U gun for the Object 430 Version II enhanced turret from 0.38 to 0.35 m
- Changed the reload time of the 100 mm D-54U gun for the Object 430 Version II enhanced turret from 8 to 7.5 s
- Changed the aiming time of the 100 mm D-54U gun for the Object 430 Version II enhanced turret from 2.9 to 2 s
- Changed dispersion on turret traverse of the 100 mm D-54U gun for the Object 430 Version II enhanced turret by 25%
- Decreased dispersion after firing of the 100 mm D-54U gun for the Object 430 Version II enhanced turret by 13%
- Changed penetration of the UBR-412B shell for the 100 mm D-54U gun from 219 to 246 mm
- Changed the view range of the Object 430 Version II enhanced turret from 390 to 400 m
- Decreased armour of the hull and turrets
- Changed the vehicle durability with the Object 430 Version II turret from 1,600 to 1,500 HP
- Changed the vehicle durability with the Object 430 Version II reinforced turret from 1,700 to 1,600 HP
- Changed the turret traverse angle from 180° to 220° (from 90° to 110° on each side)
- Changed the depression angle of the 100 mm D-46T gun (on vehicle sides) from -5 to -9 degrees
- Changed reload time from 6.5 to 6.3 s
- Increased the engine power to 860 h.p.
- Object 277
- Changed the arrangement of the internal modules (ammo rack and fuel tanks)
18 thoughts on “Supertest: 1.0.2 Common Test #2 Changes”
They also flattened and removed bushes on Malinovka(where LT’s go both ends so HT’s don’t get spotted, moved the church 180 degrees orientation around that it
even less for LT’s to do now on the 2 only good LT maps left
Wait. There’s still a place a Light tank isn’t forced to be a medium tank? *shot*
maybe your light tank skills are lacking if you depend so much in the map
This shit really pisses me off… Lights are super underpowered… And instead of making lights do there jobs they are removing it… The fuckers. …
Fucking idiots at WG why dont they just give us all 90 days notice and kill the game. Just pull the plug and get it over with. this slow death by stupidity is hard to endure.
Rename the gun so you can’t research it from another tank> more free exp cash grab
Also make the k91 OP so Leo1 can cry in the corner
k-91 its not op at all dude,i tested on test server dont whine again.
As if the Leo1 is still alive. Its already dead like 4 years now.
So euhm, what exactly has happened? with Object 277? Ammorack more hidden? or worse?
So no nerfs to 777?
fk LT and arty
No love for you!. Poland, Chek, Italy, France, USA, Britain, Sweden, Japan, and ESPECIALLY not for ze stinking Germans!!.
Sorry if I left anyone out, you’re highly forgettable unless you are Russian.
I thought you did forget us but then I realized you just spelled it wrong.
Russian game for Russians, so russian tanks must be the best, so deal with it…
japs have the TYPE shitboxes that are ruining this game. what more you want?
germans got a buff to the mouse like and the kpfw shit thing
Sweden have the retarded strvs
Poland isn’t even released.. what you whining about here
the new French heavies aren’t half bad. 50b is still competitive and the 1390 usable
Britain got the badger and super conq. buffs to 4005
Italy just got introduced ese
usa got a buff to the patton.
Czech i’ll agree are getting fucked right now but only because of the shitty tvp pen.
Why haven’t they nerfed that goldshell of the 277… That is simply ridiculous.
*a random Leo 1 crying in the corner*