And The Winner Is…..
A Bit of fun from the SEA portal. Enjoy.
Liked it? Take a second to support jerryatrick53 on Patreon!
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
9 thoughts on “Tank VS Car”
Tank also wins in terms of finding a parking spot in front of a mall 😀 But Marauder is cheaper.
Some British IFV’s in world of tanks as high tier scouts would be epic! very fun video haha
I guess we know what their team does when the other regions r getting the new patches ready.
They didnt even use tanks throughout; besides the simple stats from the vehicle designs would have answered these questions
cars need buff
And some how this is a thing. I’m sure I lost brain cells watching this. WTG SEA, no wonder our server is so Jacked up.
On the one hand, this is fun. But on the other hand I can’t resist to make some serious comments.
First off, tanks can drift much better than that :P.
Secondly, those tasks were hugely in favor of tanks. Mix them up with some city situations and let’s see who the better option is :P. Also, when doing a hill climbing test, at least use a car rightly suited for it :).
only a subaru could deal with a tank, right on spot choice 🙂
WoT needs the FV101 ingame;
It holds the Guinness world record for the fastest production tank; recorded doing 82.23 km/h (51.10 mph) at the QinetiQ vehicle test track, Chertsey, Surrey, on 26 January 2002