this is the official text given to Community Contributors on that the title says:
As you might remember, after the updated balance underwent a thorough Sandbox testing, it was decided to move forward with two newly introduced changes. And this iteration of Supertest will be dealing with the one involving Tech Trees.
Yes, we keep in mind that it’s the vehicles of Tiers VI-X and their transfer from tech trees to the Collectors’ category that interest you in the first place. The decisions are yet to be made here, and as soon as we are done, we’ll share the information with you. One thing is beyond doubt: all these machines will be available for purchase for credits. As for this Supertest, it’s dedicated to low-tier vehicles only.
According to this change, a number of vehicles will fall into the Collectors’ category meaning to drive them into your Hangar you don’t have to spend a point of your XP. Some vehicles will be moved to other tiers or even get assigned to other classes. Also, some brand-new tanks will enter the game for the first time! All this shuffling is to secure a more consistent progression through tech trees. The detailed list of all new vehicles and those subject to changes can be seen below.
It’s worthy to note that the test focus is narrowed to alterations related to vehicles themselves at this point, with tech trees and status changes put on the back burner. As for how these class/tier changes will be brought to life, the possible solutions are under consideration and once decisions are made, they will be shared with players.
Vehicles to be moved to other tiers (12 in total):
• Cruiser Mk. I — from Tier II to Tier I
• Cruiser Mk. II — from Tier III to Tier II
• Cruiser Mk. III — from Tier II to Tier III
• Cruiser Mk. IV — from Tier III to Tier IV
• Valentine — from Tier IV to Tier III
• Valentine AT — from Tier III to Tier IV
• Crusader — from Tier V to Tier VI
• Covenanter — from Tier IV to Tier V
• BT-7 — from Tier III to Tier IV
• KV-1S — from Tier V to Tier VI
• А-20 — from Tier IV to Tier V
• SU-76 — from Tier III to Tier IV
Vehicles to be assigned to other classes (5 in total):
• Crusader (a medium to become a light tank)
• T54E1 (a medium to become a heavy tank)
• VK 30.01 (H) (a heavy to become a medium tank)
• VK 30.01 (P) (a medium to become a heavy tank)
• Type 97 Chi-Ha (a medium to become a light tank)
Vehicles to be added to the game (3 in total):
• BT-5 — Tier III Soviet light tank. Gameplay-wise it shares a lot with the BT-2 that’s been long on the game’s vehicle roster.
• T6 Medium — a Tier IV American medium. To keep it simple, it’s the famous Sherman and it plays accordingly.
• Cavalier — a Tier V British medium bearing strong resemblance to the far-famed Cromwell.
It goes without saying that all the vehicles mentioned will be balanced, and for this purpose they will enroll into Supertest. Please keep in mind that none of the changes are set in stone and the stats may be subject to further tweaks.”