Captains! Due to the installation of the Update, the server will be unavailable:
Update size: 3.1 GB
Soviet Cruisers ● Submarine Battle ● Enhanced Consumables ● Ranked Battles ● Interface, Graphics, and Audio ● Game Maps and Modes ● Other Changes
Soviet Tier VIII–IX heavy cruisers are coming to Early Access!
Features of the new Tech Tree branch
- Effective AP shells with excellent armor penetration capabilities, good ballistics, fewer over-penetrations, and enhanced ricochet angles.
- A relatively long reload time and special accuracy settings: the ships of the new branch have a larger dispersion ellipse at long distances in comparison to other cruisers.
- The combination of their accuracy settings and the Surveillance Radar consumable they carry, which has a 12 km operating range, makes the new cruisers most efficient in medium-range encounters.
With the release of Update 0.9.5, X Moskva and V Kirov will be replaced in the Tech Tree by X Alexander Nevsky and V Kotovsky, respectively. VIII Tallinn, IX Riga, and X Petropavlovsk will become available to research in Update 0.9.6.
- V Mikoyan, Early Access Soviet cruisers VIII Tallinn and IX Riga, and the Soviet permanent camouflage will be available in bundles that can be exchanged for Soviet Tokens. The bundles are opened in sequential order.
- You’ll find Soviet Tokens in event containers that can be obtained by completing Directives or received from Daily Shipments. You can also earn Soviet Tokens by gaining victories playing cruisers VIII Pyotr Bagration, VIII Ochakov, and V Mikoyan.
- Completing all four Directives will reward you with the Soviet permanent camouflage for V Mikoyan.
- VIII Pyotr Bagration and VIII Ochakov are available in the Armory in exchange for doubloons.
The Black Sea Port has been updated and renamed Novorossiysk Port.
Starts: Wed. 27 May 06:00 CEST (UTC+2) / your local time: Wed. 27 May 05:00Ends: Wed. 24 Jun. 06:00 CEST (UTC+2) / your local time: Wed. 24 Jun. 05:00
You will find more details about the new event, features of submarines, and ways to counter them in a dedicated article.
Enhanced consumables are set to become free, while standard consumables will be removed entirely. Consequently, all battles will be fought with ships utilizing enhanced consumables, and players no longer need to spend credits on them.
Enhanced consumables mounted on ships and kept in the Inventory will automatically be exchanged for credits at a rate of 1:22,500. “More Consumables” containers will no longer be obtainable, and any such containers that you already have on your account will each automatically be exchanged for 160,000 credits. For other rewards, enhanced consumables will be replaced with signals
Start: Wed. 20 May 11:00 CEST (UTC+2) / your local time: Wed. 20 May 10:00End: Tue. 16 Jun. 10:30 CEST (UTC+2) / your local time: Tue. 16 Jun. 09:30
Format: 7 vs. 7 playing Tier VII ships
Rewards: up to 4,700 Steel and many additional rewards
Maps: Archipelago, Ring, Big Race, New Dawn, Trident, Neighbors, and Riposte
The Season’s details will be published in a dedicated article.
Interface, Graphics, and Audio
The design of the Modules tab has been updated. Under this tab, you can now view all upgrades and consumables for any ships that you haven’t yet obtained.
Ships can be researched and obtained via the Tech Tree screen. Click on a ship once to open the Spec Sheet with Purchase/Research buttons. Click on a ship twice to open the Modules tab. Clicking on an empty area of the Tech Tree will hide the Spec Sheet.
- The consumable and armament icons have been updated.
- The Northern Lights, Shatter, Sleeping Giant, Loop, Greece, and Crash Zone Alpha maps have been reworked to accommodate the new lighting model and enhanced HDR technology.
- A special animation is now displayed when a shell ricochets off armor.
- We’ve enhanced the visual display of boat handrails, as well as rigging, in Ports and on maps.
- Updated the national voiceovers for Polish, Dutch, and Austro-Hungarian ships. The presence of any unique Commander voiceovers is now taken into account when the “National+” voiceover is selected.
Game Maps and Modes
The following maps have been reworked:
- Loop: the location of islands has been updated. This will make approaching Key Areas and maneuvering within them easier.
- The Atlantic: an island located in square A7 at the map border has been removed.
Loop: Old: New >>
The Atlantic: Old: New >>
The starting number of points in Domination mode in Co-op Battles has been increased:
- from 300 to 400 points in the mode with 3 Key Areas.
- from 200 to 300 points in the mode with 4 Key Areas.
This will help reduce the number of battles that end due to one of the teams reaching zero points.