The test server had an update today. We previously posted about update 1.0: Part One , Part two and Part three .
List of Changes
- The penetration marker is always red on some vehicles.
- The fullscreen mode is not saved.
- Issues related to texture details are observed on the Glacier map.
- On the Ensk map, a chimney levitates after the structure is destroyed.
- When the track effects are disabled, tesselation is displayed partially on the rollers.
- Freezes in some cases when the player’s vehicle is destroyed.
- FPS drop in the sniper mode when aiming through semi-transparent bushes.
- Low performance at the Ultra settings during the first seconds after loading a map.
- Performance drops in some cases when switching to the sniper mode.
- Performance drops when objects are destroyed by the HAVOK technology.
- When in the full-screen mode, the signal (game) frequency does not correspond to the screen refresh rate.
- Sound gets muted in one of the channels.
- Sometimes, the actual default state of the map border does not correspond to the map border default option.
- Fixed a number of issues related to various map objects.
- Only one server (WoT CT P1) will be available when this test stage is launched. The launch of the WoT CT P2 server will be announced separately.
6 thoughts on “Update 1.0: Beta 4”
>When in the full-screen mode, the signal (game) frequency does not correspond to the screen refresh rate.
I suppose this is why despite getting good FPS, it feel like it is like half the FPS being shown
This might sound like a stupid comment, but it happens more often than you think.
Do you play 4k (UHD) resolution? Do you connect your monitor using HDMI?
This is actually a very good comment – not too many tend to pay attention on the screen refresh rates along with the resolution. And the reason might be as simple as your HDMI cable not supporting high refresh rates on high resolutions.
So, check your refresh rate on desktop as well as in game. Make sure they are what they are supposed to be.
I hope Wargaming continue to take their time with this patch. I don’t care if it takes 20 test server iterations until things are running smoothly.
Are people still getting really bad load times?? I load into the battle with about 40s till game start on the live server but am lucky to get in before the games starts on the CT???
Unfortunatelly not even patch 1.0 can resurect this game. I play it since 2012 and sadly with every single update game becomes worse. last patch they “upgraded and tweaked” MM but in reality they only made it worses again.Ever since patch day 99% of battles were with highest MM possible.I wish they rolled back 2 years agon when this game was about players and not sqeezing money and giving shit in return.