Round 4 of the Common Test for Update 1.8 is now available. Check out the changes and new features that will be introduced with the next patch and make sure to provide your feedback on the forum!
We are always eager to improve the game and count on your support.
Now go and experience these exciting new additions for yourself!
- HOW THE CT WORKS
New to testing? Check out our handy guide to public tests.
Eligibility: The cut-off was done on January 30, so all players registered prior to 21:59 CET (20:59 UTC) January 29 can participate in the test.
Feedback: Please post your general feedback about the test version and bug reports in the special thread on our forum.
- TEST CLIENT
In order to participate in the test using the Wargaming.net Game Center, use this link.
- The Wargaming.net Game Center will download all the additional data
- Start playing
Game Mode Tests
- 27–28 February: Ranked Battle test
- 29 February – End of CT4: Frontline test
- Fixed the issue of the inactive tag for missions in the Frontline mode window.
- Fixed the issue of projecting the clan emblem on the upper glacis plate of the Bat.-Châtillon Bourrasque when a 3D style is applied.
- Fixed the issue of the missing pop-up hint for the progression of the Battle Pass menu when hovering over the lock icon at 4k screen resolution.
- Fixed some technical issues.