Quite a few new features coming up for World of Tanks Console (and some much needed improvements). Lets see whats in store:
New to WoT Console, the D-day set Overlord is finally making its debute as well as a rain variant of the Komarin map.
Armor and Component Viewer Improvements
Based on player feedback, the following will be added to the armor and module viewer:
- Engine Module: Displays engine fire chance
- Gun Module: Displays gun elevation and depression
- Suspension Module: Terrain resistance included
- Ammunition Module: Shell velocity added
In addition, you can now use the viewer on non-purchased tech tree tanks and Store Bundles (finally!). Simply select “Tank Info” in the tech tree.
Achievments and Trophies
A few new achievements added to all console platforms:
- Dressed to Impress: Play once in camouflage on a map that matches the camo (i.e. snow camo on snowy maps).
XBOX ONE AND PLAYSTATION 4:
- Blind Faith: Destroy an unspotted (invisible) enemy vehicle.
- A God Among Men: Survive for one minute while detected as the last remaining member of your team.
- Call the Ball: Request fire on a target and have it destroyed by an ally within 30 seconds.
- Preparing for War: Equip three types of equipment on a vehicle.
XBOX ONE AND 360:
- Der Rhine Time: Destroy four enemies in a single battle using a German vehicle
- For Mother Russia: Destroy four enemies in a single battle using a Soviet vehicle
- Decorated Hero: Unlock all World of Tanks achievements on Xbox 360
- MVP: Have the highest XP of your team.
- Stand By Me: Survive and win a battle along with one or more Platoonmates.
- Silver Trophy: While in a Platoon, destroy an enemy that is also in a Platoon.
Penalties for Self Destruction
Your tanks worth in Silver and XP will be distributed across all living opponents if you destroy your own vehicle. You will recieve a notice in the post battle result screen.
- “What’s New” section added to Game Mode Screen
- Dynamic Store Specials highlight in-game offers and events
- Komarin – Rain
- T-54 First Prototype/T-54 “Motherland”: Max ammo count increased from 34 to 56
- Sherman Firefly “Boilermaker”: Vision radius decreased from 370 to 360
- Erlenburg and Ardennes: Ice substance effects added
- Proving Grounds: specific battle end text added
- New Emblems: “Family,” “Student Driver” and “Tank for Sale”
- “Supply Conservation” Skill: Visual cue added when Skill activated
- Reloading Radial: Displays reload time left
- FCM 50 t Liberté: Stripes extended to the end of the tank
- Ensk – War!; Ruinberg – War!: Updated map and removed excess debris
- Armor Viewer: Fire chance, gun elevation/depression, shell velocity, and terrain resistance added
- Post Battle Results Screen: XP earned from a “Battle Hero” medal displayed separately
- Thiepval Ridge: Increased cap time for Standard and Encounter modes
- Skorpion Pass (Assault): Adjusted base/spawn for balance
- Thiepval Ridge (Standard): Adjusted base/spawn for balance
- Northwest (Standard); Highway (Standard): Adjusted base/spawn for balance
- Heilbronn: Assault mode added
- Unassigned Crews will display their last assigned tank
- Reload status of tanks available to Spectators
- Skills are fully listed in Module Viewer
- Changed kill feed to display the destroyed tank instead of the destroyer’s tank.
- Discount tag shifted to left of prices
- Garage/menus: Updated font and icons
- Added mirror support for the US flag
- Varied shell sizes for tracers
- Metal spark effects improved
- Fixed background hiss when firing select guns
- Fixed chat slider to mute audio when set to 0
- Fixes various Russian localizations in the Garage, help screen, stats, etc.
- Button legend updated to display “Invite to Team Training” for the social list within Team Training
- Fixed localization for “Elite Tanks” text
- Turkish localization: Fixed research issue
- “Tutorials” screen: Objectives match the results screen
- Team Training: Player count updates correctly
- Armor Viewer: Power to weight ratio values corrected
- Fixed issue that caused incorrect Survivability rating
- New Platoon host can invite players to join the Platoon
- Added “and survive” to several achievements/trophy descriptions
- Spotted tank icons outside of view range no longer flash
- Skill and Perk icons remain inside the safe zone
- The “Premium benefits” title no longer truncated in certain languages
- Spectator HUD “Turn HUD off” option works properly
- Gorynych KV-5 name appears correctly in the overview map
- Spectator: You can no longer scroll through the player list while in fly-cam
- Removed confirmation window when exiting Proving Grounds
- Fixed emblems, inscriptions, and Marks of Excellence disappearing on Xbox One and PS4.
- Fixed incorrect callouts from AI in Proving Grounds
- Pz.Kpfw. II J: Fixed destroyed state model and turret collision model
- T-10: Fixed tread collision model to match visual model
- T71: Fixed destroyed state model
- KV-1: Fixed tread collision model to match visual model
- Centurion Action X: Fixed destroyed state model
- Type 5 Heavy: Fixed visual issues with normal and destroyed state model
- O-Ni: Fixed visual issues with normal model
- AMX 50 100: Added animated attachments
- Conqueror: Gun animated attachment removed when destroyed
- Kaiju O-I: Fixed destroyed state model
- Sherman Firefly: Camouflage no longer applies to wheels
- Chieftain Mk. 6: Fixed visual issue on gun mantlet
- T26E4 Freedom: Stars added to wheels and adjusted turret emblem position
- Tiger II: Fixed incorrect treads
- M41 Bulldog: Fixed destroyed state model
- T34: Fixed armor value display
- All new player T7 Combat Cars have preferential matchmaking
- Sturmpanzer II: Fixed treads
- T1 Cunningham: Fixed track rollers
- T28 Prototype: Fixed camouflage on gun
- M4A3E2 Sherman Jumbo: Fixed incorrect treads
- VK 30.02 (M): Fixed gun mantlet model
- O-Ho: Camouflage no longer visible in incorrect areas
- Thiepval Ridge: Buildings no longer float, added machine gun models to match VFX and rocks to block inaccessible parts of the hill
- Pacific Island: Smoothed out terrain to prevent being stuck
- Heilbronn: Fixed multiple instances of bushes clipping into buildings, added rocks to block inaccessible parts of the hill
- Wide Park: Fixed floating props
- Great Wall: Unintended regions blocked
- Hidden Village: Adjusted a spawn position away from a tree
- Sacred Valley – War!: Adjusted a spawn position away from a fence
- Live Oaks: Removed a tree causing a collision issue
- Karelia: Smoothed out terrain to help prevent getting stuck, fixed floating props, and blocked access to unintended regions
- Ghost Town: Adjusted tree placement so they fall over completely.
- Abbey: Smoothed out terrain to help prevent getting stuck, and fixed floating props
- South Coast: New cultural assets
- Airfield, Komarin: Adjusted prop placement
Good to see some focus on fixing existing features rather than dumping new content on players, changes to the armor viewer are particularly welcome. Whether the update is smooth and bug free… Well we’ll see. Hopefully.
Xbox 360- 100mb title update+ 1GB patch download
Xbox One- 3.6GB