For the SEA and EU servers there will be an update rolled out over night.
- For SEA: World of Tanks Asia periphery servers will be down for maintenance on 17 June, 2020 from 05:00 to 07:00 UTC+8 . The game and clan portal will be unavailable during the maintenance period.
- For EU: The World of Tanks servers and Clan portal will be unavailable on 17.06.2020 from 06:00 – 08:00 CEST.
- Fixed the issue of applying camouflage to the VK 72.01 (K).
- Fixed the issue when the blade on the hull of the M48A2 Räumpanzer was completely coloured upon applying some styles.
- Fixed the issue of displaying clan composition and statistics.
- Fixed the issue of displaying national Emblems on some vehicles.
- Fixed the issue of improper video previews in the Progressive Decals introductory window.
- Fixed the incorrect translation for the conditions of receiving the Sharp Sword decal in the EN localization and other localizations based on it.
- Fixed some technical issues.
One thought on “World of Tanks – Micropatch 1.9.1_1”
Hello. than update the mod pack 🙂