We have a Garage video to show you.
Liked it? Take a second to support jerryatrick53 on Patreon!
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
11 thoughts on “World of Tanks: Soviet medium tank T-29”
World of Premium Soviet Tanks
Finally, a new soviet premium tank. I have waited for ages to see a new one…
What is this and where is T-26-4
fuck me that is ugly and who could have guessed another premium soviet tank. makes you think the game was owned by the Russians or something… WTF is the T71 CMD, or the T 92 LT?
this is premium, or predecessor of T-28 ?
Possibly new future gift tank…
From what was reported some time ago, it seems to be a premium. Most likely a login gift for WG birthday. Or is it WoT birthday? Whichever the case, it should be one of two freemiums we get every year.
But it’s not a predecessor. According to Wikipedia, it was “a modernized T-28 with Christie suspension”.
It’s a modernisation of the T-28 by adding christie suspension
According to the wiki it was approved by the military, but never entered mass production (Probably due to the project leader being arrested)
It’s amazing how many tanks could be introduced as personal mission reward tanks rather than premiums
Can only echo the above statements, yet another soviet premium tank.
look like a valentine