Liked it? Take a second to support jerryatrick53 on Patreon!
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
9 thoughts on “World of Tanks – Swedish Tanks Review”
These vehicles blatantly outclass french heavies…. funny how they try to play it down.
Well the AMX-50B is better in every way except for turret armor and gun depression.
after the nerf…
The difference is that though the 50B has turret pennable by tier 6s while Kranvagn has the very best turret in the game. Thats gigantic difference and enough to justify the all around worse gun than 50B and more sluggish mobility. -12 is also very nice.
Keep on mind that apparently overmatch system is cancelled afterall, so Kranvagn’s side is definely more handy than the one of 50B, because it still can sidescrape in emergency state unlike 50b. Not to mention its much smaller.
50B and Kranvagn has their own strengths and weaknesses. Can you seriously all the time saying “tank 1 outclasses tank 2” and so on. Heck, even when Kranvagn had mega OP stats i personally still thought 50B has niche because of godly gold rounds of 50B…compared to possibly 2nd worst gold rounds of all tier 10s on Kranvagn…
When did the over match mechanics get cancelled?
I love how they say the Strv m40 L has weak armour and no really outstanding stats, even though it has some of the thickest front armour of any tier 3 and better aim time, accuracy, and rate of fire than almost every tier 3 vehicle, regardless of type.
Now the overmatch change being canceled would be huge. Do we have confirmation that it is canceled?
Yes, we have: