I apologize for being a bit late for this as the patch was released a week ago. But here we go.
Patch 2.0.10 will include the high tier German Schnellbomber. Tier 7 is the Junkers Ju 288A, tier 8 is the Ju 288C, tier 9 is the Ju 287 and tier 10 is the Junkers EF 131.
In addition to that, the Heinkel He 111 H-2 which until now was only a reward plane, is now available in the premium store.
Following Aircraft have been added to this patch for Supertester and Developers:
-Horten Ho 229, Tier 8 fighter
-Yakolev Yak-7 M-82A, Tier 5 multiorole fighter
The german tier 7 to 9 bombers are currently available from the Blade of Vengeance event. After the even, you can research those planes. The Ju EF 131 won’t be released for research until May, alongside the Su-10E tier 10 Soviet bomber.
From here on out it’s all copy paste.
Balance changes for some aircraft
- Me 265 – updated damage model, reduced the tailplane’s susceptibility to critical damage.
- Me 329 – updated damage model, increased the burst length and accuracy of the 30 mm MK-108 guns, increased bomb reload speed, slightly reduced the turret’s horizontal firing angles, increased maneuverability in pitch.
- Ме P.1099B – increased the burst length and accuracy of the standard 30 mm MK-108 guns, the improved turret mount no longer affects the speed.
- IL-40 – slightly reduced the turret’s horizontal firing angles, slightly reduced the forward-firing armament damage.
- IL-40P – slightly reduced the turret’s horizontal firing angles.
- Javelin – updated damage model, which will increase its survivability under fire.
- J8M – increased the accuracy and cooldown rate of the forward-firing armament, increased maneuverability at high speed, increased speed and maneuverability at high altitudes, improved the optimal speed, updated the damage model.
Pilot Skills Changes
- The pilot’s injury will now have a greater effect on the use of bombs and rockets. During a critical (red) injury, in addition to reducing accuracy, there will also be a slight decrease in the damage caused.
- The effect of the Demolition Expert skill on damage and blast radius has been reduced from + 15% to + 10%.
- Activated the Group respawn mechanics. The queue time for respawn will take about 15-30 seconds.
- The number of times that the player’s aircraft has been destroyed no longer affects the respawn time.
- The airbase no longer has the ability to reduce the queue time for respawn.
- The Arctic Region: Winter War map layout is now available only for Tier II-IV battles.
- The Arctic Region: Ancient Hill map layout is now available only for Tier III-IV battles.
- The Cold Peak: Gem of the Mountain map layout is now available only for Tier VI battles.
- The battle tier range for most map layouts has been changed from 4 to 2.
- Added 3 new map layouts: Arctic Region: Night raid (battle Tiers IV-V), Cold Peak: Risky attempt (battle Tiers VII-VIII), and Alpine Gambit: Forgotten garrison (battle Tiers VIII-IX).
- Improved some map layouts that were previously removed from the list of available ones: territories replaced, entry points were added or replaced as well for some map layouts.
- Activated the Group respawn mechanics at 40-second intervals.
- For some map layouts, the individual number of respawns available to teams has been configured.
- Changed the number of bombers departing in different waves.
- In the Conquest and Attrition modes, the maximum number of aircraft belonging to the PvE-class (bombers and attack aircraft) was reduced to 4 per team.
- In the Invasion and Escort modes, the maximum number of aircraft belonging to the PvE-class (bombers and attack aircraft) has been reduced to 5 for the attacking team.
- Added separate matchmaker settings for new players. If the players earned less than 4,000 XP in the game, they will get into battles, where the entire enemy team consists of Bots.
Aircraft Type-Specific Missions
- Two aircraft type-specific missions for heavy fighters were replaced with new ones. The respective achievements were added.
- Changed the aiming system for Bots in order to increase their effectiveness against poorly maneuvering targets. Speaking about actively maneuvering targets, the Bot’s firing effectiveness will remain unchanged or slightly decrease.
- Slightly reduced the territory type influence on the priorities of Bots. Now they will be less likely to choose more prioritized, but remote sectors, when the nearest ones are not captured.
- Updated the sounds of jet aircraft engines. Single, double and multi-engine jet aircraft will now sound different.
- Fixed a bug with the lack of graphic effects for a jet blast for some aircraft.
- Fixed a bug due to which the display of propellers did not change when flying at an extreme altitude (engines did not stall visually).
- Fixed a bug due to which the player’s camera in the Sniper mode could stop changing its position in space with the movement of the aircraft.
- Fixed a bug that caused a black screen after the end of the countdown before the battle or reentering the battle.
- Fixed a critical game client error when launching the game on Steam with a Steam Controller connected.