A somewhat early April fools from Wargaming. Enjoy.
Liked it? Take a second to support jerryatrick53 on Patreon!
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
9 thoughts on “World of Warships: Developer Diaries”
Its not April.. So it might be that Submarines are coming to wows
Keep on dreaming
Just proves WG do not take themselves seriously or their game platforms seriously.
They are serious about taking your money though, and hope you thoroughly enjoy your experiences playing their games.
“Can I please have my WT-E100 returned to me on PC please?. I spent over 100$ real world money getting it, and many human real world hours”… Reply: “no, WT-E100 players are retards”.
After a day of tanking, I’m often logging off with a headache these days, don’t know about other hardcore players. I’m unsure as to how healthy that makes the gameplay experience, but then, I’m no Dr….
Jesus Christ WG made a joke and youre taking it seriously?
Did you leave the same comment on every other news portal by any chance?
Blaming the wrong people there, buddy. The people making the videos for the channel usually have no duties in wargaming other than community related ones. Blaming them for WG’s shitty ingame policies and decisions won’t change anything
Now we need patriotic combat parrots too!
beware of flipper^^
Red Alert 2 memories~