Good day everyone,
A few changes, that have been announced at least, for the second iteration of the 9.19.2 Common Test:
- Fixed “Training Mode” interface bug.
- Fixed an issue with the transition to the post-battle stats screen.
- Fixes to other technical issues.
- T-103 (Tier 8 Premium TD): reload for BL-13 130mm gun increased from 10.2 to 11.2 seconds.
- Wammen V12 engine power reduced from 500 to 400.
There are a few other unspecified items that will be showing up, and we’ll add in when they are clarified.
6 thoughts on “WoT 9.19.1 Common Test (Iteration 2)”
Nerfing of a Russian tank!
And a premium one…..they are getting desprete.
At least its no longer just a better Skorpion G.
Damn….. I want a OP russian TD….. Please don’t nerv it any more, otherwise I won’t buy it….
My SU-100Y needs a playmate…
will they fix auto aim? or can anyone help me fix mine? it keeps disengaging when I press right mouse and pan around to look around me
[…] Izvor: zvanicni sajt […]