Liked it? Take a second to support Mizutayio on Patreon!
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
6 thoughts on “WoT Dev diaries – Customisation”
Customization not dope.
Dude, it’s annoying as hell you put the same boring and uninspired comment under EVERY article. Seriously.
I really like the swappable base paints, but not a big fan of the new emblem system, you have to pay extra for duplicate emblems. Good to see they are planning improvements and fixes.
I personally think that the new customizations part is one of the best updates the game got since a while. Unless you’re a free to play player, in which case you might be sour that you can’t use any paint you want for free.
Oh yes, I am sure this was one of the top 3 requests from seasoned players like myself, who “use to” play, having 29k battles over 4 years……
I am sorry bro, this is NOT a major update/fix that we have been asking for!
TL/DL: Hi tankers we listened to you!
You want balanced tanks? No problem!
You want new maps? No problem!
You want balanced maps? No problem!
You want mountain goating fixed? No problem!
Based on your feedback we created paint customization!
See you on the battlefield in clown cars, er tanks that look like clown cars!