On 03.05.2017, we will be applying a server-side Micropatch. Due to this:
- Both servers will be unavailable from 06:30 for 25 minutes
- EU 1 cluster will be unavailable from 07:00 for 25 minutes
- EU 2 cluster will be unavailable from 07:30 for 25 minutes
From the Forums it looks like the patch will include Bug fixes for the lags and other small issues. Also an update to the MM including these from an earlier NA patch.
The matchmaking mechanics were adjusted as follows:
- The top tier of three-tier battles will comprise the same number of tank destroyers, SPGs, and light tanks (of both Platoon and solo players) in both teams. For each of these vehicle types, the number of vehicles will be the same in both teams (i.e. they will be treated separately). In addition, the top tier will comprise the same aggregate number of medium and heavy tanks in both teams, but these vehicle types will not be treated separately.
- The top tier of three-tier battles can have only one SPG.
This change will allow for easier balancing of the top tier tanks when selecting teams. This change should result in an almost identical balance for the top 3-5 units.
When maintenance has completed please restart World of Tanks using the launcher file (WOTLauncher.exe) and ensure your game client updates properly.
If automatic updating has been enabled in the launcher settings, make sure that the client has finished updating.
Source WoT Portals and DoM1N