Meet the long-awaited double-barreled tanks and try out the new Demount Kit feature!
Soviet Double-Barreled Vehicles
Three colossal Soviet double-barreled tanks are ready to storm the battlefield! They provide you with fresh, dynamic gameplay and instantly draw the attention of both enemies and allies. All double-barreled tanks are versatile vehicles, but their most important feature is their three shooting modes, each boasting its own peculiarities.DETAILS
Now you can unmount and send Complex Equipment to the Depot for free without spending gold. To do this, you need to use the new Demount Kit, which has varying chances to drop from the large Reward for Merit. Earned Demount Kits will be stored in the Stock section of the Consumables tab in your Depot and automatically debited after use.
Players with Premium will be credited an additional 24 hours of WoT Premium Account time to make up for the update maintenance period. If you´d like to make any in-game purchases, please wait until the servers are running again.
World of Tanks servers will be down on 29 January from 02:30 to 09:00 CEST (UTC +2).
To battle, Commanders!
Take the double-barreled goliaths for a spin, try out the new Demount Kit, and get ready to support the participants of the Team Clash event!
Release Notes 1.7.1
A new type of consumables (Demounting Kit) has been added to the game: it allows demounting one item of complex equipment without using gold.
This consumable can be received from each fifth (large) Reward for Merit. Improved Equipment still can be demounted only for bonds.
- Changed the base locations for Encounter Battles on the Ruinberg and Siegfried Line maps.
- Made balance changes that affect the locations of spawn points for Encounter Battles on the Himmelsdorf, Ensk, Cliff, Ruinberg, Siegfried Line, Murovanka, Steppes, Lakeville, Prokhorovka, and Mines maps. The number of possible spawn points has been reduced from 30 to 15 per team.
- Encounter Battles may now take place on the Cliff map.
For the duration of the Team Clash event, the Grand Battle type has been disabled in the game.
Changes to the technical characteristics of the following vehicles
Added the following vehicles for testing by Supertest players:
- Char Futur 4
- Bat.-Châtillon Bourrasque
Added a sub-branch of tanks using the double-barreled gun system that includes the following vehicles:
- IS-2-II (Tier VIII)
- IS-3-II (Tier IX)
- ST-II (Tier X)
Added the following vehicle for testing by Supertest players:
- Object 752
- Players can re-train crew members for special vehicles that are currently not available in the game.
- There is no protection from spam-clicking on the minimap.
- Vehicle type icons in the extended vehicle panels do not change their colour dynamically when selecting Colorblind mode in battle.
- The order of events for received damage is sometimes mixed up in the damage log.
- The client cannot be maximized to full-screen mode while the player is having a Skype call.
- The vehicle tiers on the screen displayed upon pressing TAB are not centred relative to the vehicle icons.
- When a vehicle hits the ground and doesn’t damage modules, the sound of taking damage is played.
- Oscillating aiming circle in the 16x and 25x magnifications in Siege Mode during Frontline battles.
- The reticle indicator remains on the SPG after switching to the Artillery mode if a vehicle partially intersects the red line.
- Events at the end of the battle are not synchronized with the text of the battle result.
- In some cases, automatic repair/replenishment of ammo and consumables after a battle does not take place, even if the amount of credits on the account is sufficient.
- In some cases, fallen trees fall through the terrain.
- Consumables are not replenished from the Depot if the player does not have enough credits for a complete automatic ammunition resupply.
- If the Barracks are full, players cannot sell a vehicle with the Crew Member’s Dismissal option selected.
- Low volume of the vehicle destruction sound.
- Upon successful completion of the Alliance-14 mission during the Chimera operation, the failed mission icon is displayed after the battle.
- The track repair bar fills up before the repair finishes, and the vehicle can start moving.
- At screen resolutions below 1366×768, when the option “Hide nickname in battle” is enabled, the text of the “Create Platoon” button in the Garage extends outside the button itself.
Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed the issue of players with long nicknames being unable to see the icon of the enabled anonymizer in battle.
- Fixed the issue of the missing reloading sound for double-barreled vehicles.
- Fixed the issue of incorrect crediting of rewards for completing Personal Missions that have conditions of the following type: Do a total of X in Y battles.
- Fixed the issue of transition from Session Statistics to the Hall of Fame.
- Fixed the issues of game client freezing when completing Bootcamp.
- Fixed the description of the reward styles earned for Ranked Battles.
- Fixed the aiming-related issue for double-barreled vehicles in Frontline mode.
- The Personal Score tab of Battle Results no longer displays the actual nickname of the player if they had the anonymizer enabled.
- Added the information about XP received through the manageable multiplier to XP (available within WoT Premium Account) to the Detailed Report of Battle Results.
- Removed information about Mastery Badges from Session Statistics if such Badges are missing.
- Improved the operation of the Excluded Maps screen.
- Fixed the incorrect behaviour of the server aiming circle when using Auto-Aim.
- Fixed the issue of the wobbling camera for SPGs in Trajectory Aim.
- Fixed the issue of a badge overlapping with the player’s nickname at low screen resolutions.
- Closed areas that were not intended for gameplay (ruined houses) on the Ruinberg and Siegfried Line maps.
- Improved the display of the 3D styles for the Object 261 and the Kranvagn.